Green tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic tutorial! Incredibly professional, step by step photo guide to application--makes it look so accessible and easy, I'm actually gonna try it! Btw, you look really beautiful, too--thanks so much for posting this!

Originally Posted by SierraWren Fantastic tutorial! Incredibly professional, step by step photo guide to application--makes it look so accessible and easy, I'm actually gonna try it! Btw, you look really beautiful, too--thanks so much for posting this! Thankyou!!! I'd love to see how yours comes out! I'm planning on doing a new one tomorrow
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That green is such a lovely color. Sirvinya thanks for the tutorial. Well done.

great makeup tutorial! really hel[ful esp. to those who love green e/s like me..

Gorgeous! Maybe I should give green another try. I'll make sure I am at home and have nowhere special to be. Green eyeshadow has always looked rather bad on me for some reason....I probably need to stick to lighter colors! I think it may just not be suited to my skin tone...I am light olive complected.

Peace!

mela

Back