Grey's Anatomy **Spoilers inside**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! I just watched the 2hour episode!!!!! All I have to say is FINALLY! But, the sad thing is- is that I am really liking the vet now...and i want MCSteamy back too
eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux My god, I am emotionally drained....
ugh.gif
Me too! The whole time Denny was telling Izzie that he loved her and how he had choices now, I was tearing up like I had a bad allergy attack. Then when he dies, I think my heart sank. Oh man... I haven't been this emotional in forever. What a great show this is! When they were all talking to the Chief, I was laughing so hard. It was like a counseling session for them.
I fell back in lust with Alex.
inlove.gif

I hate... absolutely hate... the fact that Meredith and McDreamy got it on.

Originally Posted by Marisol I hate... absolutely hate... the fact that Meredith and McDreamy got it on. Ahhhh, THANK YOU! I didn't want them to get it on either. Is this weird of us?? My best friend was thrilled beyond belief.
And Denny... that man just breaks my heart...

Though I must say, the part I cried the most at was when they put Doc to sleep. My family put our sweet dog to sleep a week ago, so that scene just did me in.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Ahhhh, THANK YOU! I didn't want them to get it on either.
Though I must say, the part I cried the most at was when they put Doc to sleep. My family put our sweet dog to sleep a week ago, so that scene just did me in.

I am sure that you could have felt their pain. It was a really sad scene. What did you think of the whole prom thing? i thought it was sort of sweet...
I wonder if Izzie will be back. I have heard talk that a certain person wasn't going to come back to the show but I wonder if its her. I like her and Alex together so I hope that she does come back.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am sure that you could have felt their pain. It was a really sad scene. What did you think of the whole prom thing? i thought it was sort of sweet...
I wonder if Izzie will be back. I have heard talk that a certain person wasn't going to come back to the show but I wonder if its her. I like her and Alex together so I hope that she does come back.

I think it was all a bit over the top, but still very sweet. I loved the bits between Callie & George that were centered around prom. Awww...

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I think it was all a bit over the top, but still very sweet. I loved the bits between Callie & George that were centered around prom. Awww... Callie and George are great. I really like her character and I hope they keep her around.

oh man. between an hour of prison break and two hours of this... god.

Originally Posted by Liz oh man. between an hour of prison break and two hours of this... god. I gotta watch this Prison Break show. I hear all good things about it.

I really wanted Denny to make it. Damn the writers! LOL Great season finale! I wish Christina will become more emotionally available to Burke. You can still be a great surgeon and show your emotions. The love scene with Meredith and McDreamy was hot, but sickening at the same time. I was hoping Addison would walk in on that and bust both of their asses! McVet is such a nice guy. I hope he doesn't get hurt.

Alex is redeemed in my eyes. He was really getting on my nerves, but he definitely showed another side to him.

All you GA fans will enjoy this video. It gets so freaking awesome at the 3 minute mark (its only 4 minutes long).

LMAO at that link!

oooh. and today when i was going into work, i was parking and saw this cute guy driving trying to find a parking spot. then i saw my manager walking and we went to her car to get our gratis. the guy looked like a younger patrick dempsey!! mmmmm!!! i had to go stalk him at starbucks. hehe

Originally Posted by Liz LMAO at that link!
oooh. and today when i was going into work, i was parking and saw this cute guy driving trying to find a parking spot. then i saw my manager walking and we went to her car to get our gratis. the guy looked like a younger patrick dempsey!! mmmmm!!! i had to go stalk him at starbucks. hehe

That is when you need a picture phone!

yes! but i don't. i'm also getting downgraded to an older phone, one of the pre-pay types that don't have anything, but they're cheaper. lol
ot.gif

WHy did they have to kill Denny,I loved that guy so much
smile.gif
I hope they find a way to reincarnate him lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I hate... absolutely hate... the fact that Meredith and McDreamy got it on. I agree! I was upset!!!
wassatt.gif
I so like Chris O'Donell!!
laughing.gif

I love this show too. I just watched the whole first season, I hate that they changed the time to thursday. I have classes until the evening. Oh and I think she should choose the ummm Animal doctor and not Mec DReamy.

When does the new season start? I'm thinking relatively soon since Desperate Housewives was on tonight (repeat), and last year it was around mid to late September before the new season started for both.

The new season premieres Thursday September 21st at 9/8C which isn't soon enough in my book! We'll have to start us a new thread then. I can't believe how addicted I am in this show. I loved Dr. Karev in the last episode. That and he was born in the same town as my Dad so goofy me thinks that is cool. I'm so lame.

Back