Grey's Anatomy **Spoilers inside**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say it was a well planned episode. I've heard ALOT of people say they watched it for the first time because it was on after the Superbowl. To top it all off, the ending left you hanging.

Rima, I would tell ya, but it would probably end up sounding more like an episode of Gilligan's Island. I'm the world's worst at retelling stories, movies, jokes, etc.

Originally Posted by eightthirty Rima, I would tell ya, but it would probably end up sounding more like an episode of Gilligan's Island. I'm the world's worst at retelling stories, movies, jokes, etc. LMAO!
I agree with you though. I couldn't recap it if I wanted to. So much was going on. That is why I posted the info about ABC replaying it.

too funny, I know what you mean, I can't recant anything or tell a joke

to save my life!!

Thanks for the info Marisol, I will set my TIvo tonight!!

Originally Posted by screeema Thanks for the info Marisol, I will set my TIvo tonight!! Enjoy it!

Oh boy! Every week I am just amazed. The part that sticks out in my memory the most (aside from all the serious drama) is when....oh wait, I have three:

1. When Derek came out from surgery and said "Where is she?" and after some other blah-blah-blah, Dr. Webbers wife says something to the effect of "That's not the she he was talking about!!". Oh, I so knew as soon as he said that......

2. When Izzy was laughing at everything that happened. Laughter is contagious.

3. When Derek showed up at Merediths house and was able to rekindle her memories of their last kiss. Awwwww. He's so dreamy:icon_love (LOL!)

What could this mean for Meredith and Derek? I see next week someone comes in and tells Addison that he misses her. It's probably just a "we miss you at the hospital" kinda thing to reel us in, but I've been hooked for so long, nothing will change that.

I have to say, ABC did an excellent job on keeping the first time Superbowl viewers wrapped around their finger!! These past few episodes have been very thrilling.

Talk to me ladies!! I wish Marisol was awake, but it's only 5 am there!!

I started getting into this show. Initially when it first came on, I didn't like it. It grew on me then. The only thing I don't like is the annoying music they play in the background - its kind of to emphasize the mood, it just annoys me. Don't know why!

For example, when Meredith was in the shower after the explosion, and the other two gals were there, there was background music. I hate the friggin background music in this show. ARGH!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Talk to me ladies!! I wish Marisol was awake, but it's only 5 am there!! I am here girlie!
I love this show. Its a must for me. I think this episode was great. I just simply adore George. The way he talked to bailey and how he helped her through her delivery was awesome.

Izzie + Alex = hott couple! I love them together. I wonder if they will stay together.

I got chills when Derrek was looking for "her". I think we all knew who "her" was. When he showed up, I thought he was going to tell her that he loved her and picked her.

Love this show!

Originally Posted by Marisol I am here girlie!
I love this show. Its a must for me. I think this episode was great. I just simply adore George. The way he talked to bailey and how he helped her through her delivery was awesome.

Izzie + Alex = hott couple! I love them together. I wonder if they will stay together.

I got chills when Derrek was looking for "her". I think we all knew who "her" was. When he showed up, I thought he was going to tell her that he loved her and picked her.

Love this show!

Oh, I know, Marisol...when he came out of the elevator and was going,"Where is she? Where is she?" And his wife was like, "Here I am." His face said it all. He loves Meredith..he loves her!
I was hoping he would tell her that he loved her. I thought he was going to...remember a couple episodes ago when Meredith was having a panic attack in the utility closet and he came in after her? I thought he was going to tell her then.

I also love George, too!! He was so awesome helping Bailey deliver her baby. He is adorable.

Such a good show....

Originally Posted by Marisol Was it just me or did anyone else feel sorry for the guy who exploded? I know!! yes! I thought the same thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Was it just me or did anyone else feel sorry for the guy who exploded? That sucked! I did feel sorry for him. I wonder why they didn't make any more mention of it or show whether it affected the other areas of the hospital.
Man, this show has so many must talk about moments. That's one of the reasons I love it. It's non-stop drama! There is not a dull moment!

And I did love George when he was pepping Bailey!!

Oh......and thank goodness Bailey's husband made it out of surgery. I was soooooo worried.

I'm definitely going to own all of Grey's Anatomy on dvd. Grey's Anatomy is my Friends, Seinfeld, 90210, Melrose Place and Dawson's Creek all wrapped into one!! I would say hands down it's the best show I've ever watched. (I know some people might not agree, but I love it!!)

I have to say this is by far my favourite show. When it first came on, I was upset that it took over the beloved spot of my other favourite show, Boston Legal, but I got over it. I just love it. I think I even love it more than ER, and that was the ultimate medical show for me. Grey wins hands down.

Everysingle character brings something to the show and you are rooting for all of them. They need to get McDreamy back with Meredith and they need to find a love interest for George. I thought maybe they would have hooked up the new paramedic Christina Ricci with George, would have been interesting.

Great show, cast, storylines and fabulous music.

Originally Posted by Amethyst I started getting into this show. Initially when it first came on, I didn't like it. It grew on me then. The only thing I don't like is the annoying music they play in the background - its kind of to emphasize the mood, it just annoys me. Don't know why!
For example, when Meredith was in the shower after the explosion, and the other two gals were there, there was background music. I hate the friggin background music in this show. ARGH!

I'm totally diggin the music. I really liked the Breathe (2 AM) song by Anna Nalik in there this week. That was a great ending, though!! That's the dream that George had come true!

Originally Posted by Marisol Was it just me or did anyone else feel sorry for the guy who exploded? I couldn't believe it!! I couldn't believe they blew him up. I actually thought the show was over, and was expecting the previews for next week. Totally caught me off guard, and made me sad for the poor guy.

Me too!

Originally Posted by Nicolet I couldn't believe it!! I couldn't believe they blew him up. I actually thought the show was over, and was expecting the previews for next week. Totally caught me off guard, and made me sad for the poor guy.

Have you seen this?

B00005JO9J.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

$19.48 on Amazon. Also, I have the soundtrack if anyone wants me to upload it for them.

Finally saw this last night at 2am. What a great episode! Both writers and actors are doing a simply amazing job. Couldn't stop the tears the last 15 mins or so and the ending was a huge shock. Patrick Dempsey is just so dreamy. :icon_love I think they chose the perfect actor to play this part. All the actors fit perfectly actually. The "where is she part" was good, and of course him showing up at her house. So sweet.

How can you not love George? He is now a do-er...I love him. The shower scene at the end, I was still in tears. I have no idea what came over me. Just very emotional the last half of the show.

I saved this on my Tivo. I don't think I'm going to delete it. I never bought dvd's of a show before, but I'm definitely getting the first season and every one that follows.

Originally Posted by Sofia I saved this on my Tivo. I don't think I'm going to delete it. I never bought dvd's of a show before, but I'm definitely getting the first season and every one that follows. I hope that this one last for a long time cause its a great show.

Back