Grey's Anatomy **Spoilers inside**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eightthirty They've been giving it away on the radio, but if it's only $19.48 I'm going to buy it. And I'm all about the soundtrack if you want to share!! I'll send you a PM. I bought mine on Amazon today. I also got season 1 of Lost for 39.00. Great deal!

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

That was my reaction to the way that this episode ended. I cannot believe that they are hooking up. Holy crap! And hellooooooooo McSteamy!!! I wonder who that actor is but he is hot!!! Not hotter than McDreamy but hot enough. I also enjoyed Christina and Burke dancing. Hilarious!

Anyone else watch?

Oh I watched!!! I LOVED IT!!! Mc Dreamy VS. Mc Steamy!!!:icon_love YUM! I was wondering how they were going to top the code black!! They did a great job at lastnights episode!!!! Cant wait for next week.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok. It's been awhile since we chatted. I had my Sundays where I was just exhausted, but I watched this week. What did yall think?

I think George's new chick, Callie, I think is a great new addition to the show. I love it how she just speaks her mind!

Oh and that brain surgery. Super intense! This show almost always drives me to tears. This was one of those moments!!

I
heart.gif
this show. It just gets better and better every week. I am glad that they aren't just focusing on the relationship between McDreamy and Meredith. And where did McSteamy go? The boy was hoooooooooot!

I like the way Christina solved her dilemma with George living in their apartment. Also got a good laugh when they were playing charades.

Originally Posted by Marisol I like the way Christina solved her dilemma with George living in their apartment. Also got a good laugh when they were playing charades.

That was hilarious!!!

Don't forget the season finale is tonight and its a two part.

Sunday (tonight) - 1 hour

Monday (tomorro) - 2 hours

Of course, I will watch tonight-always do- BUT I had no idea it was on tomorrow night. THANKS MARISOL!!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Don't forget the season finale is tonight and its a two part.

Originally Posted by Marisol Don't forget the season finale is tonight and its a two part.

Thanks Marisol! Oh man, I didn't realize it would be on tomorrow! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm counting down the minutes until tonight's show. Only 33 minutes until boring a$$ DH goes off and GA comes on!

I am glad that I was able to help out. I will be recording tonight's episode since it is also the Survivor finale and I need to know what happens on Survivor. I wil probably stay up late and watch GA after that. Will be using tons of undereye concealer tomorrow!

aw man. i just started getting to GA and now it's the season finale
frown.gif

i really don't like izzy. it really bothers me that she's trying to get with what's his name

Originally Posted by Liz aw man. i just started getting to GA and now it's the season finale
frown.gif

i really don't like izzy. it really bothers me that she's trying to get with what's his name

She is really picky. First she wanted Alex and then she dumps him for Denny.
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

That is all I can say!

Originally Posted by Marisol She is really picky. First she wanted Alex and then she dumps him for Denny.
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

That is all I can say!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that someone else watched! I cannot wait until tomorrow and its a two hour episode. Holy crap! It starts at 9pm. Here I thought Lost was the best show. I think they are tied now.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am glad that someone else watched! I cannot wait until tomorrow and its a two hour episode. Holy crap! It starts at 9pm. Here I thought Lost was the best show. I think they are tied now. Out of control!!
I absolutely love Denny and feel so awful for him. Izzy has gone off the deep end!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Out of control!!
I absolutely love Denny and feel so awful for him. Izzy has gone off the deep end!

Isn't he amazing? When he was starting to fill out his DNR papers and started talking to Izzie about how he believes in heaven, I totally got goose bumps. Even when she freaked out about him not wanting to accept the heart, I was like "take it! take it!". My sister and I are addicted to this show and its a good thing too cause its something we share. My mom thinks that we are both crazy. What do you think of Meredith & Derek?

i hate izzy!!! she's crazy!!!!!!!!!!

and omg about burke. i wonder who went psycho with the shooting?

Originally Posted by Liz i hate izzy!!! she's crazy!!!!!!!!!!
and omg about burke. i wonder who went psycho with the shooting?

They were trying to kill that annoying manager... you know, the one who kept talking that he was management and what not.

What a crazy episode!! I was most appalled at Izzy's wacked a$$ mindset. I think someone is gonna die. I don't think we'll find out until next season, but I predict Izzy will get fired, George will get in trouble, Denny will die and Burke will make it. He has to. I could be totally wrong. I'm so glad Part 2 is tonight or I would've been bonkers all week.

What about Addison's outburst? I hope McDreamy and Meredith get back together. I can't believe the vet lied to Meredith. I would've kicked his a$$ out right then and there.

Back