Grey's Anatomy **Spoilers inside**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eightthirty Izzy is stupid if she takes Alex "back" per se. Cristina cracks me up! Her house was a wreck. I like Meredith's character, but all those men!!
I never did see that episode where a pole (or something) was stuck in the people). I don't think I could've watched it anyway.

I have seen every one of them. The one with the pole was a great one despite the circumstances around it.

Why haven't I seen this thread before? I love this show too! I do agree with the Meredith (poor me) situation.

Has anyone been watching this year? I love this show. I haven't missed an episode yet.

I've been watching. I missed a few due to illness. I've been dying to talk about last weeks episode.

The new resident sure did stick it to Cristina and Burke. I was shocked. I saw yr thread about who the actress was that played her and it didn't occur to me until that moment it was the stewardess in Meet The Parents/Fockers. This role really suits her.

And how about a revelation? Izzie's shocking revelation to a patient.

Phew! Talk about a hardcore episode. They're all hardcore, though. I can't wait until next weeks episode. I went to the ABC site and there is way too much info on there. I didn't even take a peep. I want to be suprised, but I'm dying to know what a CODE BLACK is.

Originally Posted by eightthirty And how about a revelation? Izzie's shocking revelation to a patient.
Phew! Talk about a hardcore episode. They're all hardcore, though. I can't wait until next weeks episode. I went to the ABC site and there is way too much info on there. I didn't even take a peep. I want to be suprised, but I'm dying to know what a CODE BLACK is.

I am posting Spoiler on the top of this thread so that we can discuss this show.
When Izzie told the pregnant girl that she had a secret, I thought that maybe she had had an abortion. I didn't expect for her to say that she had a child.

I can tell you what code black is... that is if you want to know.

Originally Posted by Marisol uuggh... I was disgusted by Alex and Meredith. Alex just needs to realize whether or not he wants to be with Izzy. He needs to tell her about the exam issue. Also, Meredith is coming off as this "poor me" character. What happened with strong women? Come on.. and what happened with her mom?
I love George!

i know this is an older post but i agree the strong women need to come back. even though i hate Derek's wife she needs to go. I haven't watched the new ep yet. i fell alseep early on sunday but i made sure to tape it i just need to find the time to watch it. I went shopping yesterday so i didn't watch it then. Hopefully i will get a chance tonight. well i have to start getting ready to go to my gram's for a day of being bored off my ass lol. have a great tuesday!!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i know this is an older post but i agree the strong women need to come back. even though i hate Derek's wife she needs to go. I haven't watched the new ep yet. i fell alseep early on sunday but i made sure to tape it i just need to find the time to watch it. I went shopping yesterday so i didn't watch it then. Hopefully i will get a chance tonight. well i have to start getting ready to go to my gram's for a day of being bored off my ass lol. have a great tuesday!!

No worries, Angela! This thread is all about Grey's Anatomy, new and old. You're going to love it!

[. I want to be suprised, but I'm dying to know what a CODE BLACK is.

Me too! I love this show.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am posting Spoiler on the top of this thread so that we can discuss this show.
When Izzie told the pregnant girl that she had a secret, I thought that maybe she had had an abortion. I didn't expect for her to say that she had a child.

I can tell you what code black is... that is if you want to know.

I don't know if I'm "ready" to know what code black is. Hmmm.
As far as Izzie goes, I was just so dumbfounded when she said "Can you keep a secret?" that I didn't know what to think.

I absolutely love this show. I didn't give it a chance when it first aired because it took the sunday spot of Boston Legal (another favourite.. hello James Spader)

but then I gave it a chance and loved it. I didn't think it would be as good as ER, but I was wrong. I'm hooked every Sunday. All my friends know, "no calling Vicki from 10-11 Sunday night. Can't wait for the Feb 5th episode, should be good.

Ok, ladies! Who saw it? I think if I would've known what code black was it would've changed the episode slightly. I'm glad I didn't find out. I can't wait until next weeks episode. Christina Ricci was great for the role.

I missed how they ran off the last resident.....the one from Meet The Parents and Meet the Fockers. Did they ever definitively state that she didn't want to be there? I'm confused. HELP!

We know that series in Poland. It was only 4 episodes now but i really love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

This episode was so freaking intense. I couldn't believe how fast it went by. I cannot wait for next week. Did you see the way Derek looked when Christina told him who the girl with the bomb was? AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!

I so wanted to give Bailey a hug.

OMG, Marisol...my sentiments exactly. I couldn't believe when the show ended...I was like "NOOOoooo...."

I can't wait until next week. I could be crazy, but I thought the previews kind of implied that Dr. McDreamy and Meredith hooked up? Maybe after the bomb scare, he'll come to the realization that he can't live without her.

:icon_love

I only got to see the first half of the show because I tivo'd it and

the superbowl ran late, anyone fill me in on what I missed???

Back