Guys hate makeup???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by alex88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well at least you should see my perspective cause I know what im talkin about. Well, it's good you told us that, otherwise we might have thought differently. lol.
wink.gif

well my bf has said the same thing to me sometimes. He's okay with makeup as long as I don't put too much on cause he's not too fond of me wearing dark eyeshadows, he likes the neutral colors since he says he likes for me to look natural.

Let me address this issue - many guys don't "know" what's makeup and what's not.

A guy doesn't want to see a girl with caked on foundation, clumpy lashes, and sloppy lips.

But if a girl walks in with beautiful glowing skin, attention-catching eyes, and SEXY lips.. how can you resist?!

I love when guys say they hate makeup, but put the average guy in a room full of makeupless girls with ONE girl wearing a beautiful full face of it.

Believe me, that one girl will be getting the attention.
rotfl.gif

ill say it again if some dude doesnt want me cos im wearing orange and brown eyeshadow then he can take a long walk off a short bridge (and thats saying it pg style if this was bhm id say worse LOL) but anywho i wear what i do bc i like it not cos of what some meat head dude thinks

Originally Posted by Nikkilici0us /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let me address this issue - many guys don't "know" what's makeup and what's not.
A guy doesn't want to see a girl with caked on foundation, clumpy lashes, and sloppy lips.

But if a girl walks in with beautiful glowing skin, attention-catching eyes, and SEXY lips.. how can you resist?!

I love when guys say they hate makeup, but put the average guy in a room full of makeupless girls with ONE girl wearing a beautiful full face of it.

rotfl.gif

You're absolutely right. =D

HI Anelle, thanks for replying.

I never said you are wrong and I said women can wear makeups (quoted already). there is no rule whether women can do make up or not. .

But as I said, I'd rather choose natural vs makeup.

I myself live and eat healthy so I would choose female partner with healthy lifestyle like mine ( in this case healthy skin). If I do have blemishes, crack skin, pimple, any mark. I usually use natural product to clean and heal it instead of just putting makeup which worsen the condition later. (temporary solution).

If I do want to be beautiful, I just treat myself

I just cant imagine dating someone w/makeup only to find out after she wipe it off ,she looks a lot uglier.

if you want temporary solution, makeup might help, but for long term I am not sure if it is good for your skin (unless it is natural product makeup)
smile.gif
, but again it's your right to satisfy yourself.

The ugly girl who took off her makeup have pimples and blemishes resulting from her makeup that makes her skin pores dry and clogged. so I am sure if she doesnt use this makeup , she wont have all these blemishes in her face.that's why I dont recommend makeup even it is good for short term ( unless you have to do it for professional work,etc).

Not everyone is the same. I am just sharing my perspective.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif so if the person doesn't have natural beauty (like the ugly girl in your example who needed the makeup to look attractive)...then she should just be satisfied with being ugly?
If she can look attractive with makeup, I don't see what's so wrong with her not wanting to look ugly anymore...everybody wants to feel/look beautiful...

I just want to know the girl perspective and sharing thought in the forum.no drama just logical thinking.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great attitude!! Probably don't like us ugly guys that wear makeup either, Alex? Lol.
So why are you posting on a makeup forum?? If your looking for drama..

you might be right average guys who doesnt care about makeup will notice and might be interested in the makeup girl.but for non average guys who knows makeup, we might think the girl have makeup on and imagine how she looks without it. (well at least thats what I think when I see one). hehe

Originally Posted by Nikkilici0us /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let me address this issue - many guys don't "know" what's makeup and what's not.

rotfl.gif

it doesnt say only female can join and share. so I dont think I'm doing anything wrong at all.plz no drama.

Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karen exactly he sounds like a troll looking for drama. ~puts on false lashes and purple e/s~

Like others have said, I don't really wear makeup for guys or DH, but because I feel better in it. I like to feel pretty and 'made up' for the day
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!! Let's dress him up like a girl and put him out on the street somewhere!! ...... wait... that's what I do for fun! lol This is really a good idea. Let him try on makeup when he is asleep. And awaken him up, date him. Sneakily fit the camera in the jungle. HahaThis is really fun....

Originally Posted by alex88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif HI Anelle, thanks for replying.
I never said you are wrong and I said women can wear makeups (quoted already). there is no rule whether women can do make up or not. .

I myself live and eat healthy so I would choose female partner with healthy lifestyle like mine ( in this case healthy skin). If I do have blemishes, crack skin, pimple, any mark. I usually use natural product to clean and heal it instead of just putting makeup which worsen the condition later. (temporary solution).

I just cant imagine dating someone w/makeup only to find out after she wipe it off ,she looks a lot uglier.

if you want temporary solution, makeup might help, but for long term I am not sure if it is good for your skin (unless it is natural product makeup)
smile.gif

The ugly girl who took off her makeup have pimples and blemishes resulting from her makeup that makes her skin pores dry and clogged. so I am sure if she doesnt use this makeup , she wont have all these blemishes in her face.that's why I dont recommend makeup even it is good for short term ( unless you have to do it for professional work,etc).

There are plenty of women who wear makeup and also live healthy lifestyles. As far as using makeup to conceal blemishes, there are concealers and foundations out there that help to clear skin issues. Also, we have a whole forum here dedicated to mineral makeup...which is all natural. If any makeup is causing blemishes, then that person is most likely either allergic or sensitive to the foundation. I would recommend they throw that makeup away.
You make it sound like you think all women that wear makeup are ugly without it and have pimples. That is not the case.

Originally Posted by alex88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you might be right average guys who doesnt care about makeup will notice and might be interested in the makeup girl.

but for non average guys who knows makeup, we might think the girl have makeup on and imagine how she looks without it. (well at least thats what I think when I see one). hehe

So you profess to "know" makeup yet you hate it? I'm confused...

Originally Posted by alex88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif HI Anelle, thanks for replying.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif There are plenty of women who wear makeup and also live healthy lifestyles. As far as using makeup to conceal blemishes, there are concealers and foundations out there that help to clear skin issues. Also, we have a whole forum here dedicated to mineral makeup...which is all natural. If any makeup is causing blemishes, then that person is most likely either allergic or sensitive to the foundation. I would recommend they throw that makeup away.
You make it sound like you think all women that wear makeup are ugly without it and have pimples. That is not the case.

I agree with Shaundra here.

You'd be surprised what some "natural stuff" does to your skin too. I had "natural" stuff break me out and that was bc it didn't work for my skin, not bc it was bad for it. I know plenty of women who have blemishes and skin marks that have absolutely nothing to do with makeup. There are many factors that breakout the skin. And hopefully, if I'm dating someone I really like that does wear makeup, I'll know that those "ugly" covered up undereye circles aren't gonna make a difference when one day they'll be old and wrinkled, I don't care how "natural" you are.

Makeup is makeup no matter who it's done by.

smile.gif

I just want to know the girl perspective and sharing thought in the forum.

no drama just logical thinking.

you might be right average guys who doesnt care about makeup will notice and might be interested in the makeup girl.

but for non average guys who knows makeup, we might think the girl have makeup on and imagine how she looks without it. (well at least thats what I think when I see one). hehe

it doesnt say only female can join and share. so I dont think I'm doing anything wrong at all.

plz no drama.

Alex i eat healthy,exercise everyday for 20-30 min, drink tons of water,and take very good care of my skin. There are things dudes dont know about like HORMONAL BREAKOUTS...i cant control that. I take bc but even then i get a pimple on my chin. Sometimes it doesnt matter how well you take care of your skin pimples just popup. So women cover them up using a lil makeup. As far as the eyes go i like bright colors my fav color is blue. Anyone who knows me knows that so is it any surprise that i like figuring out ways to wear blue e/s? Does that make me a slut puppy? HECK NO. i go to bars and get hit on and im more likely to look a guy up and down and see what hes about. Im the biggest prude when it comes to stuff like that. I have NEVER taken a dude home for the night. Not that i down those that do i have friends who do...some more than id like bc of safety issues BUT judging a girl based on her makeup is silly,immature and just plain ridiculous.

Now i dont care how much makeup someone slathers on ugly is ugly and nothing but plastic surgery will help with that. That is why instead of just hoppin on anything that moves guys should take time to GET TO KNOW THE GIRL. If you hang out with her instead of just jumping her bones youd be able to figure out what she looks like w/o makeup. REally do guys think that makeup is a magic wand ? Its colored powder ...colored liquid NOT MAGIC potion.Right now i have a pimple on my cheek. Is it bc i dont take care of my skin and the makeup is clogging my pores NO im on my period and hormonal(u can tell by this post lol) so most of the time what idiot guys are blaming on foundation they should be blaming our hormones!

Sorry if this sounded mean i do not mean it to be but that post just irks me bc it seems to be coming from a judgemental place.I bet you a million dollars if you have a g/f she wears makeup.

correction. I NEVER SAID ALL women that wear makeup are ugly.

if you see my original quote ,I never said ALL women that wear makeup are ugly.

In fact, I already give 2 examples of pretty and non pretty women who use makeup.

First , my sister who does use makeup but pretty even without it and Second, my friend who is looking better with makeup. but my friend's facial skin got pimples with the makeup after using it. therefore make her uglier than her original face.

most people use makeup without knowing the bad effect on facial skin.

other than that I have no problem with your idea.

hope this clears out your assumption!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif There are plenty of women who wear makeup and also live healthy lifestyles. As far as using makeup to conceal blemishes, there are concealers and foundations out there that help to clear skin issues. Also, we have a whole forum here dedicated to mineral makeup...which is all natural. If any makeup is causing blemishes, then that person is most likely either allergic or sensitive to the foundation. I would recommend they throw that makeup away.

alex again did you ever stop to think that your friend may have had a BAD reaction to the makeup she was using or she didnt clean her face properly those things could make a woman have pimples.

Yes most of us know what the chemicals are in makeup thats why a lot of people are switching to minerals. I would wear mineral makeup but its too expensive for me right now...but soon i will. Your friend might also have the same issues as me HER HORMONES. men get pimples and most dont wear makeup again pimples can happen for a number of reasons but to correlate makeup with pimples is again bad on your part.

No one is making assumptions we are basing our responses off of what you said. If you hate makeup then WHY oh WHY are you on a makeup forum. This makes you look kinda trollish my dear. Thats like someone going into an aa board and saying racist things. This will be my last response to you because i refuse to continue to feed into this foolishness.

LADIES I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME I FEEL HE IS A TROLL TRYING TO UPSET THE PEACEFULNESS WE HAVE ON THIS JUST IGNORE HIM. SCHOOL IS OUT HES PROLLY SOME BORED CHILD WITH NOTHING TO DO.

I know plenty of men who have very bad breakouts and I know for sure they don't use makeup...

There is no need to be mean b/c I didn't offend or being mean to anyone here, including you.

anyone has the right to wear makeup and I have the right to choose whoever I want just like anyone.

and I never restrict you or assume that you are this and that.

This forum is about makeup talking and even the topic is "guys hate makeup". I am just sharing just like you and I never said you,me or anyone is wrong. that's just my opinion. and forum is where anyone can share their opinion just like everyone else.

I do not assume ,because i have real life examples and its written on the forum (it's a fact).

you can assume and deny whatever u want b/c I know you're upset for nothing.

You just make a fool of yourself
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif alex again did you ever stop to think that your friend may have had a BAD reaction to the makeup she was using or she didnt clean her face properly those things could make a woman have pimples.
Yes most of us know what the chemicals are in makeup thats why a lot of people are switching to minerals. I would wear mineral makeup but its too expensive for me right now...but soon i will. Your friend might also have the same issues as me HER HORMONES. men get pimples and most dont wear makeup again pimples can happen for a number of reasons but to correlate makeup with pimples is again bad on your part.

No one is making assumptions we are basing our responses off of what you said. If you hate makeup then WHY oh WHY are you on a makeup forum. This makes you look kinda trollish my dear. Thats like someone going into an aa board and saying racist things. This will be my last response to you because i refuse to continue to feed into this foolishness.

LADIES I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME I FEEL HE IS A TROLL TRYING TO UPSET THE PEACEFULNESS WE HAVE ON THIS JUST IGNORE HIM. SCHOOL IS OUT HES PROLLY SOME BORED CHILD WITH NOTHING TO DO.

I know i said i was done but this is just too surreal. Im making a fool of myself ?
pedro.gif
Hon you are the one on a makeup forum declaring how you hate makeup and how you supposed friend and sister have skin issues bc of makeup. We all tried to tell you maybe they were allergic to some of the ingredients. I AGREED that there were dangerous things in foundation but there were NATURAL alternatives out there. You obviously dont know what you are talking about and are here to enflame and stir up follishness garm and mess as my granny would say. So it is infact YOU that is making a fool out of yourself hon.

Im not upset im in disbelief that someone could make such ignorant claims and generalizations based on TWO supposed women he knows. Tell your friend to get a good makeup remover better yet heres a suggestion for an all natural one OLIVE OIL. She uses this before she washes her face and all her makeup will be removed. I have no issue with you expressing your opinion but you are stating it as if it were fact.

Another things that makes people give you the side eye is that you are on a makeup forum but claim to hate makeup. You say you know nothing about makeup but yet do at the same time. You have come onto this forum with ignorant assumptions and generalized as if all women are the same.

I am through this time for real. I will sit on my hands if i have to....ill leave you the wolves.
brsh.gif
brsh.gif

One last note did you know toothpaste contains flouride which is shown to contribute to bone cancer? Certain cancer causing chemicals in deodorant,shampoo,conditoner,lotions,facial wash.....all the stuff dudes use. I dont see you campaigning against them just makeup ...things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm
tocktock.gif

Latest posts

Back