Hair Tips & Homemade Treatments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i found this sort of styling wax for a few euros, the brand is activilong. it's great for styling my tousled hair, i apply just a tiny nut on my hands, warm it, then apply it on my length. it can make your hair heavy if you put too much, but it's perfect for a brushing. i don't use it too often though, you need a good shampoo to take all off.

Has anybody tried using egg yolks as a hair mask? I read somewhere that the proteins and such are good for damaged hair, so I put 2 egg yolks on my hair, concentrating on the damaged parts, left it on for an hour and rinsed REALLY well with cool water.

It ended up leaving my hair a dull, sticky mess, and I had to shampoo twice to get all of the egg residue out of my hair. :/

This one is for dandruff:

Home remedy for dandruff itchy scalp is what you need if you are looking for relief.

Apply curd on your hair leave it for about half an hour and then wash it with shampoo. Apply curd on your hair leave it for about half an hour and then wash it with shampoo.

Massage your hair with warm coconut oil and apply the juice of 2 lemons, steam your hair and leave the oil on for about 2 hours. Shampoo with a mild shampoo. Repeat 2-3 times a week.

Use as much vinegar as you can. pour it directly on your scalp. rub around. leave for 5 min. Rinse. repeate if needed. (this usually works for only mild dandruff.

Soak 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds in water overnight. In the morning grind into a fine paste. Apply all over scalp and leave for ½ an hour. Wash with mild shampoo.

honey n cinamon mix work great fro my hair....mix the 2 and apply on hair

leave for about 15-20min then wash as normal....

u'll see results after 1-2 washes

for shiny and fealthy brown hair:

mix some walnut oil and some honey. put it on your hair (except for the roots of your hair) and leave it for 2-3 hours. it smells great and your hair will feel great. use once a week

lemon juice helps make blonde hair lighter

mix salt & water in an empty spray bottle and use when you're hair is wet, scrunch and it makes beautiful curls/waves
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GEM5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif honey n cinamon mix work great fro my hair....mix the 2 and apply on hairleave for about 15-20min then wash as normal....

u'll see results after 1-2 washes

cool, i'll try that.
the best moisturizer (for me anyway) stays coconut oil. i like to apply it at night on my length (avoid your scalp), and then shampoo normally my hair the next morning. the amount depends on how dry and how long your hair is, but usually you don't need much.

a cheap shampoo is also rhassoul. i mix a good tablespoon of this clay with water (until you get a paste). then i apply on my hair, massage my sclap a bit, let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse. it's really gentle.

That rose conditioner one sounds good... Shall be trying when I get home. I love these homemade treatments. Thanks!

the best thing you can do if you have dry hair, is when you warm a bit olive oil, put it in the lengths, wrap a towel around it and leave it in for a few hours.

Back