Hair Tips & Homemade Treatments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx, gr8 tips!
smile.gif

Such a great thread, thank you everyone for the posts!! I can't wait to try some of these out!
smile.gif

I just wonder about using the lemon juice on color treated hair. Did any of you that tried this have color? What were your results? I am DYING to try this, but I am a little scared.

yay, thanks for the tips, they're really helpful. i drink a lot of tea, so next time i'll sure try to rinse my hair with some^^.

try also shea butter. once a week or more if your hair is really dry, put a good amount on your hair, especially the length, and wait 5-10 minutes. rinse well and voilà, deeply nourished, shiny, sooooft hair.

the egg thing is also wonderful.

a tip that may sound strange. i tend to put a few drops of oil on my hands before applying it on my hair. i generally use my hands to comb my hair, but it's not a precise job if you want to apply the oil uniformly. try to use a small comb, the same used for kids when they have headlouses.

Whoa! There's finally something about the promotion of hair growth; it takes ages for me to grow my hair~ thanks!

Back