Happy Halloween! ;) (Post Your Looks)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too!

scariest clown ever:

Originally Posted by Slinkycats /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG! I'm truly scared of clowns... even more afraid of zombie clowns... *shudder* but you all look fantabulously freaky! I <3's it! I like the vamp makeup too!

omg that movie gave me sooo many nightmares as a kid.  I watched that a couple months ago and it was like omg how was i ever scared of this movie  lol

lol I know! I couldn't sleep after watching this movie...it was soooo creepy back in the day. and it was filmed in Vancouver! lol

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg that movie gave me sooo many nightmares as a kid.  I watched that a couple months ago and it was like omg how was i ever scared of this movie  lol

Why oh why did I just look at that pic after watching the Walking Dead????????? Are you all trying to kill me here? Never watched that movie honestly, I have enough nightmares that I don't watch a lot of scary movies or shows except I have this fascination with Zombies and vampires and all the evil creepy scariest things on earth... hopefully the resulting nightmares I have tonight will work themselves into a book I am writing... eventually LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Slinkycats /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Amour! Breathtakingly good and creepy! Brings back memories :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're telling me about memories! Favorite movie + my old boots and coat from high school = I never wanna changeeeeeee!!! hahaha

@Amour never change! Never! 

@girly I am thinking that is one of the best costumes EVER!!!!

Thank you guys for all the compliments!  I had a lot of fun making that clown face..

Dream I LOVE IT!!!

Amour Yours is awesome as well!

The Crazy Cat Lady is sooo cute

Loving the Sugar Skull!

Muse your vampire is soo true to the True Blood series.. Nice job!

The Black Kitty is classic!

Slinky I love your Kitty face as well!

That's a pretty cool Anna Nicole Smith.. I could never do anything like that..

Angels I love the wig!

Crap I know I am forgetting people :/...

But everyone did a FANTASTIC JOB!

I also did another one for work today..  It's very work-safe i.e. nothing that can fall into the chicken and is hoochie.  I'm gonna try and upload pics now.. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Halloween is DEFINITELY my fave holiday!

This one I call

Die Hard Steeler Fan..

I have a hard hat to wear with it that is black and yellow w/the Steelers emblem on it.. but its at work atm...

Back