Happy Halloween! ;) (Post Your Looks)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
laughing.gif

claps.gif

marchmellow.gif
  These are all sooo awesome!! Great Job ladies!!!

Thanks for all the compliments girls!

Everyone looks fantastic!!

I love.love.love Halloween!!  Halloween twice a year? Ppppppplllleeeeaaaasssseee????

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

laughing.gif

claps.gif

marchmellow.gif
  These are all sooo awesome!! Great Job ladies!!!

Thanks for all the compliments girls!

Everyone looks fantastic!!

I love.love.love Halloween!!  Halloween twice a year? Ppppppplllleeeeaaaasssseee????

I wish....

Thats why I just randomnly paint my face up ha ha ha.

Its all for practice till this special time of year for me!

They cancelled Halloween tonight in my town since we are all without power and declared a state emergency... we can all go trick or treating on Friday... does that mean I can get another costume??

Halloween twice in a week!!!???!!!

Halloween Activities Moved to Friday, Nov. 4th
Release Date: October 31, 2011

papers.gif
 View Printable News Story The Town encourages all residents to celebrate Halloween on Friday so that our children will be allowed to trick-or-treat safely.

Nothing special just a look something but just did messy hair an this makeup look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You all look so good.

@spitting does your dress light up?? Its sooooo cute

I love Halloween !!! Great costumes everyone!!

On Friday night I was doing Gore makeup at an even so only had time to do a quick zombie wound on myself I had been wearing this look for 8 hours at the time of this pic so excuse the lack of eyeliner!!

Saturday night we went to the Rocky Horror and I went as 'pop art'.....and I won 1st prize!! Also did my boyfriend and my 3 other friends makeup for it

On Sunday night I went as a scary 1 eye clown! Camera died so I only have 1 photo of it. There is a prosthetic wound that I made over my eye with safety pins going across/through it but you can't really see it here

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SteamPunk @ Work

*Buttoned up version for the office! LOL!  I had more to my costume - but with the blizzard and no power... I almost fell out of the mood.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your costume! It's so Steam Punk!

Back