Happy Halloween! ;) (Post Your Looks)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg you guys... i don't know if it's random or not but i just noticed i'm on the front page of MUT for the "ad" of this thread - whoever did this, i feel honored! and if it was random.. lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> this made my day. hahaha.

i'll have to look at everyone's pics tonight, i'm a work right now.. open floor plan & sitting next to the boss could make looking at halloween faces awkward :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The white was the hardest part! Would not go on smoothly.... was a blast to do the rest though.

I just did this with some pigment, glitter, and creme eyeshadow. I was a cat girl sparkle princess [AKA, I had nothing else to wear or work with :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />].

Everyone looks great. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love the combo of gory and cute.

@clover, that is a fantastic sugar skull! I wouldn't have been able to tell that you had problems with the white at all! Looks like you got great coverage! 

@divadoll so macabre! I loves it!

@makeupoverboys so cute and lovely blending!

@hello don't worry about having nothing else as you did a fantastic job and you were very creative! Great job!

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heres some of mine.. I didn't know where the Halloween thread was so I made my own earlier.. but I don't know where I put it lol.

The first one is my mom and I..  

Also that "tooth" kept making me mad all day.. trying to fall off. > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> well done

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woaaah you all look awesome! Nicole, yours truly freaks me out LOL.

I was a crazy cat lady.

LOL hahahah very creative and love it

Wow, amazing nights of makeup!

Originally Posted by Giddybootz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Halloween !!! Great costumes everyone!!

On Friday night I was doing Gore makeup at an even so only had time to do a quick zombie wound on myself I had been wearing this look for 8 hours at the time of this pic so excuse the lack of eyeliner!!

Saturday night we went to the Rocky Horror and I went as 'pop art'.....and I won 1st prize!! Also did my boyfriend and my 3 other friends makeup for it

On Sunday night I went as a scary 1 eye clown! Camera died so I only have 1 photo of it. There is a prosthetic wound that I made over my eye with safety pins going across/through it but you can't really see it here

Miry as Lara Croft​
 ​
 ​
Miry as Black Swan​
 ​
Miry as a Creepy Doll​
 ​
Did you guys have more than one look for this Halloween?​
Post them Here!!​
 ​
 ​

wow!! SEXY!!!!

Originally Posted by Mirielys Perez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

​
 ​
Miry as Black Swan​
 ​
Miry as a Creepy Doll​
 ​
Did you guys have more than one look for this Halloween?​
Post them Here!!​
 ​
 ​

hehe.. a few more of the night in FANGTASIA. lol...btw, the tattoos are totally fake! lol..

and this was my attempt at a crying vampire

@Miry holy cow! Amazing!

@Musing I like the crying vamp the best go figure lol

@foolish jealous of the contacts!

@2nd love so many great looks there

I think everyone did amazing jobs this Halloween!

Back