Harvey Prince out of business?????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my sample EDT of Ageless yesterday. I used the tryageless promo code. It just smells like baby powder and slightly fake rose ti me. It has none of the notes on the description on the Harvey Prince website. At least I know now it smells nothing like how they say it smells. I'm glad I didn't just buy the EDP. They included a little sample vial of Eau de Flirt with a stopper.

I still can't get in touch with them via telephone or email. I even put in a paypal dispute and they didn't didn't respond to that. I am not impressed with this company at all, and I regret placing an order with them. 

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still can't get in touch with them via telephone or email. I even put in a paypal dispute and they didn't didn't respond to that. I am not impressed with this company at all, and I regret placing an order with them. 
I wouldn't expect to get ahold of anyone on the weekend since they're just starting back up, but did you try the number that mrs-ocelot posted?

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wouldn't expect to get ahold of anyone on the weekend since they're just starting back up, but did you try the number that mrs-ocelot posted?
Yeah, I've been trying all week and haven't been able to get through using the info on their website, the paypal email address, or the number posted here. Maybe I am just calling that one at bad times or something. 

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I've been trying all week and haven't been able to get through using the info on their website, the paypal email address, or the number posted here. Maybe I am just calling that one at bad times or something. 
Odd. It's probably just luck of the draw, I remember when a bunch of us were trying to cancel our conscious box subscriptions NOBODY could get ahold of them, but I did on my third time calling finally. I never understand why some people can get through and others can't get anything.

They actually sent out my stuff without ever communicating with me (after almost 2 weeks), so I dropped the Paypal claim. They do need to be better about talking to their customers. I don't think I would order from them again. 

Harvey Prince is NOT out of business. Just check out their site and you'll see it is up and running. In fact, they are just now launching 4 new women's fragrances and their first EVER male's fragrance. Check out the HP Labs page on their website. 

Harvey Prince is NOT out of business. Just check out their site and you'll see it is up and running. In fact, they are just now launching 4 new women's fragrances and their first EVER male's fragrance. Check out the HP Labs page on their website. 
This thread was made over a year and a half ago. Most people here already know they got their situation with being closed straightened out.

I'm aware of the person. At this time I cannot rule out that it's not someone affiliated with Harvey Prince or not. As such the posts will remain.

Back