Hate being Pale! (pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont look ill at alll and i love ur clear skin..and i kno how it is about not being able to tan....for prom...i had to get a dark tan bkuz my dress was a very lime green dress...sounds lyk a disaster dress..but it was beautiful..newayz...it was so hard for me to build up a tan...ikno its not recommended but i had to use baby oil bkuz all the creams i wuld buy especially for indoor tannin didnt help at all...and my bf was tan after one tannin session and it was shorter than mine...took me 2 weeks of almost every day jst to have some color on the skin...and after that ive never went bak bkuz im prone to skin cancer
frown.gif
dad has had abgout 20 surgeries on his face

u look beautiful and bein the way u are is awesome !

I used to hate being pale -- I'm a redhead with that translucent skin so all my veins show through really blue! You have to work with the genes you've got though and I've found that by playing up to my paleness I've found ways to look that make me feel better.

I'm working with it and enjoying the drama of strong colouring rather than trying to hide it all the time. I love wearing bold lipsticks and dark nail polishes now. I suppose I've got more confident with age, I feel a lot happier with a few wrinkles but a bit of confidence at 32 than I did with no wrinkles at 22. Even so, I would not be without bronzer or blush in my bag!

Thanks for the lovely replys! I hate those pics I posted I wanna delete them but I cant
frown.gif
. Anyways I'm getting some light bronzer just to add a bit of warmth to my face. x

you look beautiful and flawless ! and if you want to try a goth look, you don't have to make your skin look paler, lol.

When ever I feel bad about being pale I think of beautiful people who are also pale. One of my favs is the redhead from trading spaces. She was on it a few years ago. She wore bright red lipstick and it looked great.

I understand sometimes you want a change. Use fake tan on your body than a bronzer on your face (sometimes the chemicals in the fake tan irritate your face.)

Back