Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice @@artemiss hopefully, you won't have a reaction to the snail bee :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am still waiting for my testerkorea package with all of my yeon products - it shipped out on the 27th and it must be stuck in customs...

I'm just waiting for misc items, mostly from ebay and swap boards, to arrive. Then I need to solidify my memebox commission haul. I need to find a ph balancing toner that isn't Mizon (cosrx seems to be the other popular choice) and I'm undecided if I want to order the Missha FTE or not. 

My minibox of Benton Snail Bee samples came along with some other odds and and ends this week. On order but not here are some of the Tony Moly Fruits.
20150214_162435.jpg
I was looking at the set of 5 Snail Bee Essence and Steam cream samples on RRS, but they show two different photos of the samples so idk how the steam cream comes packaged- in little tubes or in little jars?

I want to pick up the 5 pack so I can have them on hand. I'm ALWAYS raving about those 2 products to friends and family so I'd like to be able to give them out haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was looking at the set of 5 Snail Bee Essence and Steam cream samples on RRS, but they show two different photos of the samples so idk how the steam cream comes packaged- in little tubes or in little jars?

I want to pick up the 5 pack so I can have them on hand. I'm ALWAYS raving about those 2 products to friends and family so I'd like to be able to give them out haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think ordered mine through the RRS's ebay shop (rubyruby76) and the steam cream came in the little tubs, which was what the listing had pictured. I suspect they may have both foils and tubs circulating, though as I saw them both from other vendors when I was putting this together.

Just received my mini haul that I purchased from Etude House during their sale. You guys...it arrived 10 days after I ordered it. I was shocked.  I bought 4 of the 6 sugar tint balms, and 1 play pencil. If I had been smart, I would have ordered all of the tint balms and all of the play pencils because they're absolutely fabulous.

My itsy bitsy TK order arrived today, and I am laughing because Tony Moly tagged the blotting sheets #basic.  Hilarious.  I know you are but what am I, Tony Moly?!
haha itsy bitsy order! That's like...the size of my normal orders from them! haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Once I see the shipping start climbing I get in a panic and start removing tons of stuff form my cart to lower the shipping cost...I end up with a handful of small things and the one thing I really wanted and that's about it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haha itsy bitsy order! That's like...the size of my normal orders from them! haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Once I see the shipping start climbing I get in a panic and start removing tons of stuff form my cart to lower the shipping cost...I end up with a handful of small things and the one thing I really wanted and that's about it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha, well I see all these pics of enormous hauls all the time!  LOL.  I started out with the Benton and the PureSmile, and then was like "well I really need more than that...."

Love the Pandas! So cute. Seeing all these fun Hauls makes me want to join in. Trying to be good though. So happy for you all with these awesome hauls! Keep them coming. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

The panda picture made me smile! That's a lot more fun than the one at a time way I'm ordering the fruits. 

Baviphat paprika anti wrinkle hand cream

Tonymoly broccoli shoot cleansing cream

Got both from tk but neither are in stock atm I don't think. Both didn't reappear after the stocktake.

The pepper hand cream is great and I use the cleansing cream when too lazy to use my DHC deep cleansing oil and really like it too.

When I bought my samples from RRS (I bought the 4 pack 2 essence, 2 steam cream) my steam cream came in a little tube.

Back