Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The yeon products look interesting! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

So I had a package come in yesterday and one come in today from Memebox. One of the order was delayed and they sent the wrong item. Customer service responded on same day and said they will ship out correct item. I am keeping my fingers cross that it means I can keep the wrong item they sent!

Sorry for the big pics I have no idea how to make them smaller.

DSC00837.JPG
DSC00842.JPG
DSC00797.JPG
DSC00799.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had a package come in yesterday and one come in today from Memebox. One of the order was delayed and they sent the wrong item. Customer service responded on same day and said they will ship out correct item. I am keeping my fingers cross that it means I can keep the wrong item they sent!

Sorry for the big pics I have no idea how to make them smaller.

DSC00837.JPG
DSC00842.JPG
DSC00797.JPG
DSC00799.JPG
The strawberry latte cleansing foam smells soooo good! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Nice haul!!

@ I have some of those Power 10 effectors coming. I ordered the WR and GF. I've also been thinking about getting that TonyMoly Snail Gel. Curious to see how it compares to the 3W Snail Gel I've been using. 

@ I have some of those Power 10 effectors coming. I ordered the WR and GF. I've also been thinking about getting that TonyMoly Snail Gel. Curious to see how it compares to the 3W Snail Gel I've been using. 
I've only used them for 1 day so far. I like the green bottle, its meant to help with oil control. It has no oil in it and is light. The blue bottle is rich and hydrating but I think was skin was slightly irritated when I first used it. Not sure cause I used 4-5 new products on my face at the same time. Haven't opened the yellow one in case I need to return it, since that was the wrong one.

@@biancardi

Nice haul.

@@blinded

bad news I'm returning all the C10 and the toner. My pores were getting clogged after using it. I think my skin cant stand Butylene Glycol (mildly comedogenic) and Triethanolamine (mildly comedogenic), either or both. Those are the two ingredients all 3 of those products have in common. Returning the Aloe face wash too because it contains both of those -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
@ That's too bad. I was hoping to see how you liked them. It'll be awhile before I try any of mine out because I have at least 3 products to test before them. 

TK order arrived.  I need to take a break from shopping and actually use up some of my stuff, lol! I also have a mask addiction as that's mostly what I got - a sleeping mask, my sleeping spoons (love!), sheet masks and some wash-offs.  That said, DH is totally enabling me and after I got him to use one sheet mask, every time he shaves he wants to use another one :)

100_1618.JPG100_1623.JPG

And they sent samples! :)

100_1625.JPG

TK order arrived.  I need to take a break from shopping and actually use up some of my stuff, lol! I also have a mask addiction as that's mostly what I got - a sleeping mask, my sleeping spoons (love!), sheet masks and some wash-offs.  That said, DH is totally enabling me and after I got him to use one sheet mask, every time he shaves he wants to use another one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

100_1618.JPG
100_1623.JPG

And they sent samples! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

100_1625.JPG
Nice Haul! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm still waiting on a TK haul I made at the end of February, so I shold probably expect it late march, but I can't help but at antsy and just want it to be here already!

@@beastiegirl nice haul I have one of those spoon creams coming in myself. I never tried it though. Those samples look amazing!
I am in love with the spoon creams - hope you like them! I do find that I can make one last for about 3 uses as well since they have a lot of product in them.  And I am also really happy with the samples - I already tried the snail foaming cleanser and I might need to buy it! It was really gentle and moisturizing for a foaming cleanser.

My wishtrend order finally came today. It took almost a month to get here. I'm looking forward to trying these products trying to get rid of blackheads :D The foils are samples.

wishtrend.JPG

My wishtrend order finally came today. It took almost a month to get here. I'm looking forward to trying these products trying to get rid of blackheads :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The foils are samples.

wishtrend.JPG
I spy some cocoon peeling silk balls!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love using those on my nose area to really clean it when my pores feel all gross and gunked up!

Jolse sends a lot of foil samples! I bought the Cosrx toner and a Tony Moly hand cream (so a pretty small order) and they sent 6 or 7 foil samples and a cute little package of oil blotting papers. I'm waiting for one more order to come in to complete my memebox commission haul, and the amount of samples I have right now is a bit excessive. I should plan a sample using challenge for myself. 

Is it just me or am I the only one who *never* uses the foil samples? I probably have hundreds just hanging out in a bin in my bathroom.

Is it just me or am I the only one who *never* uses the foil samples? I probably have hundreds just hanging out in a bin in my bathroom.
I'm the same way. Although every few months or so i'll take stock of my foil packets and separate them into piles (hair stuff, makeup, moisturizers, misc. skincare etc) and make myself use at least one thing from each pile every day for a week- sometimes I'm surprised at how much I like something after just one quick use! It also helps if you put them nearby similar things ie: shampoo/conditioner foils I put in a large cup on the window sill by the shower so I can just grab one. And skincare stuff I put in a plastic baggie and then inside my bag of nightly skincare products- I'm more apt to sift through them and try something out that way. 

I'm the same way. Although every few months or so i'll take stock of my foil packets and separate them into piles (hair stuff, makeup, moisturizers, misc. skincare etc) and make myself use at least one thing from each pile every day for a week- sometimes I'm surprised at how much I like something after just one quick use! It also helps if you put them nearby similar things ie: shampoo/conditioner foils I put in a large cup on the window sill by the shower so I can just grab one. And skincare stuff I put in a plastic baggie and then inside my bag of nightly skincare products- I'm more apt to sift through them and try something out that way. 
That's a good idea. I just have such finicky skin that I get too nervous to try stuff. My sister really likes coming over to raid my stash though.

Last year a blog I follow did a sample using challenge. It was fun, but by the end of the month my face was a bit unhappy with me for using so many different products. 

I have the same problem. I can't try too many products at once or my skin goes crazy. I have to take it easy and really be careful of not changing my whole routine at once or every day by using a new thing. I've tried that many times and always end up with problems. My skin is too sensitive I guess.

Back