Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE the pencils!

I'm really interested in hearing about the zero sebum matte gel when you have a chance to try it out!
I've tried it a few times and so far I'm not impressed, but I read that using multiple layers helps, so I'm going to try that. Also apparently you're supposed to use it morning and night? I don't do that either. I really only have issues with my forehead and nose- you could literally fry an egg on my forehead. It's so gross. I probably should have grabbed the no sebum powder too.

This is most of my Memebox commission haul, minus the order from EOpenMarket. It's gone missing and I'm waiting for them to either reship or refund me. There's a couple spur of the moment purchases as well (@@biancardi's blog with the 50% off code for Lioele for example). 

NcgX8Nu.jpg

have you tried the deep sea mask yet? Mine had a really strong mosquito repellent smell to it and I bought it straight from Tosowoong. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@@crazysweet I have used it. I didn't notice that smell at all, just a bit of that fresh water scent. I bought mine from Tosowoong's ebay page. I was actually hoping it would have a stronger oceany smell, but it doesn't smell unpleasant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my tk haul from last week. A bit of an odd one and not too many cuties but sadly after seeing those snails I think I have to have them (anyone who knows me won't be surprised)

image.jpg

No idea why it is upside down sorry and no idea is it is machine or user... But probably user

Here is my tk haul from last week. A bit of an odd one and not too many cuties but sadly after seeing those snails I think I have to have them (anyone who knows me won't be surprised)

image.jpg

No idea why it is upside down sorry and no idea is it is machine or user... But probably user
I spot a Holika Holika cat face!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my favorite innisfree masks are the bija, honey, lime and blueberry!  What are you getting?
I'm getting bija, lime, pomegranate, rose, and strawberry, blackberry, and aloe. I'm also picking up some of the berry hydrogel masks. Plus Ciracle snail hydro gels, etude house brightening hydro gels. And then Leaders clearing and Leaders lifting.

My sheet mask collection is about to be ridiculous.

I'm getting bija, lime, pomegranate, rose, and strawberry, blackberry, and aloe. I'm also picking up some of the berry hydrogel masks. Plus Ciracle snail hydro gels, etude house brightening hydro gels. And then Leaders clearing and Leaders lifting.

My sheet mask collection is about to be ridiculous.
mine is beyond ridiculous.  I am going to be doing another mask haul from sasa.com (thanks to maskgenie, I have been introduced to a lot of cool masks) and I just don't know why I am purchasing MORE masks.  But seriously, a lava water mask?  Why not?

mine is beyond ridiculous.  I am going to be doing another mask haul from sasa.com (thanks to maskgenie, I have been introduced to a lot of cool masks) and I just don't know why I am purchasing MORE masks.  But seriously, a lava water mask?  Why not?
Every time I see something different, or that I haven't tried. *must buy*

Confessions of a shopaholic.

Back