Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one of each item from their tea tree line! I still haven't gotten around to using them, but I had to buy them after hearing so many good things about it from you ladies here

I bought one of each item from their tea tree line! I still haven't gotten around to using them, but I had to buy them after hearing so many good things about it from you ladies here
It's some seriously good stuff. Plus it smells good.

My order from Korea Depart finally came in 6 weeks after I placed the order!

these were the samples that came with it:

I want that It's Skin sample just for the strange description. "Repeated Insult Patch Test Testing". Wonder if they insulted patches of skin or patches of the cream. 

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, I just got my tester korea haul that I placed the other week! 

testerkorea.haul1.gif

Innisfree Olive Real Body Kit (3 Items)
TONYMOLY Cats Wink Stand Mirror  - this is SO cute
INNISFREE Jeju Hallabong Hand Cream 30ml
INNISFREE Jeju Peach Hand Cream 30ml
INNISFREE Jeju Fig Hand Cream 30ml
SKINFOOD Pineapple Peeling Gel 100 ml.
Innisfree Apple juicy special cleansing kit 3 items
Baviphat Mini Lemon Whitening Sleeping pack 7g.
Baviphat Mini Peach All-in-one peeling Gel 7g.
Baviphat Mini Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Pack 7g.
THE SAEM Mojito Cooling Water Mist 100ml
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off 100g

I really like the Blueberry Etude house spoon thingies. I have the green tea too, but I haven't tried them yet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The green tea ones are my faves - I've been trying the others but I keep going back to them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And can I just rave for a minute about the snail day sun cream? Where have you been all my life? This pale, pale gal needs a ridiculously high spf and this one actually absorbs into my skin so I can still wear makeup over top if I wish - and does it without leaving a white cast or a layer of greasy yuck on my face.  Plus snails.  I'm in love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@beastiegirl I'm in love with Asian sunscreens now. I've always hated wearing sunscreen because it's so greasy and thick and I couldn't stand having it on my face, but I have to wear it. Right now I'm using the Biore Watery Essence and the Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock and love the way both of them feel.

The green tea ones are my faves - I've been trying the others but I keep going back to them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And can I just rave for a minute about the snail day sun cream? Where have you been all my life? This pale, pale gal needs a ridiculously high spf and this one actually absorbs into my skin so I can still wear makeup over top if I wish - and does it without leaving a white cast or a layer of greasy yuck on my face.  Plus snails.  I'm in love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm going to have to check the sun cream out! I don't do sunscreen at the moment and I know I need to. There's just so many ways it could all go wrong.

I love the Shisedio Senka Aging Care Suncscreen.  You can order it on Amazon!  If you have prime it's free shipping and arrives in two days!

Only issue is the packaging is in Japanese!  

as part of winning the curate a bag collection with beauteque, they gave me credit to their store and I picked out these items - this is not my bag!!  Just items that I thought would be fun to try and I will review them

The Face Shop Green Grape Hand & Body Shiffon   - smells like grape pixi stiks
    Innisfree Apple Juicy Multi Cleanser  - just like a green apple jolly rancher!  haha
    Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Mango Pack Wash off  
    Nature Republic Hawaiian Seaweed Pack Wash Off  
    Holika Holika Vitamin + Pineapple Mask  
    SNP Charcoal Mineral Black Ampoule Mask  
    SNP Birds Nest Aqua Ampoule Mask  
    Hanaka Macaron Facial Mask - Volcanic Acid 

beauteque.winnings.png

My birthday haul from RRS (I might have another 4 orders en route...)

Really excited to try the Mizon Snail BB, struggeling to find a pale enough bb -Missha 13 is fine, but hoping this is good as well.

The SNP eye patches -soooo happy about them!

Just finished my Secret Key Night Repair, so that was great timing.

And the Etude Cupcake All Over Color, wish they made them in a million colours!!!

DSC_0287.jpg

My birthday haul from RRS (I might have another 4 orders en route...)

Really excited to try the Mizon Snail BB, struggeling to find a pale enough bb -Missha 13 is fine, but hoping this is good as well.

The SNP eye patches -soooo happy about them!

Just finished my Secret Key Night Repair, so that was great timing.

And the Etude Cupcake All Over Color, wish they made them in a million colours!!!

DSC_0287.jpg
I'd love to see the Snail BB and how it compares to the Missha #13. 

I'd love to see the Snail BB and how it compares to the Missha #13. 
I still prefer Missha, but Mizon offers more coverage and is matte. Sadly its darker than Missha, but dries pretty light, aargh its sucha pain to be too light or too dark for perfect bb-goodness.

Here's a pretty crappy comparison, smeared, blended and settled in.

(From left to right its:

Nature Republic By Flower BB no.01

Mizon Snail Repair BB

Missha M Perfect Cover BB no.13)

DSC_0422.JPGDSC_0424.JPGDSC_0425.JPG

Thanks! I wish that one came in samples. I think I'm somewhere between the Missha 13 and 21, but I'm terrible at telling undertones etc. Missha is definitely the closest, everything else I've tried ends up looking way too yellow or gray. That one looks like it might be close, but not close enough to buy full sized just to test it. 

Oops, and a wee haul from Koreadepart and Testerkorea.

(KD is so annoying, theres loads of stuff that I want but in every order Ive placed items have been sold out and cancelled after Ive paid which is annoying since I have to be careful putting the orders together to avoid high shipping and VAT /rant)

But yes, just a few items, Lumi Pang's are my favorite favorite lip products -I need them ALL!

I bougt a Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion in N02 for the cushion case (which is gorgeous!), I haven tried an Etude BB cream before so am excited to try this out.

The case for the Etude shadows is super, Ive have another on its way, Etude shadows are really great and so easy to depot.

(And three non-Korean products from theBalm, but they were my bday present to myself so I had to sneak em in)

DSC_042232.jpg

Thanks! I wish that one came in samples. I think I'm somewhere between the Missha 13 and 21, but I'm terrible at telling undertones etc. Missha is definitely the closest, everything else I've tried ends up looking way too yellow or gray. That one looks like it might be close, but not close enough to buy full sized just to test it. 
You could try out the Nature Republic, no.01 is lighter than Missha 21 but darker than 13 and has more pink than yellow undertones, and its less than $5 so it might be worth it if you were ordering stuff anyway.

You could try out the Nature Republic, no.01 is lighter than Missha 21 but darker than 13 and has more pink than yellow undertones, and its less than $5 so it might be worth it if you were ordering stuff anyway.
Just ordered it from ebay, thanks for the suggestion. I read a couple of reviews and it seems more suited for dry skin which is great. I noticed today that the missha perfect cover definitely clung to some of my dry spots. 

Back