Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Memebox decided to completely change the face of its company I treated myself to a luxe haul - now must look away and restrain myself from buying anything else! 

USOvDY3.png
OOH very nice!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am actually curious about the zombie cc cream! I think I'm just drawn to the weirdness of the name :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  .. and it kinda makes me think it should be for lighter skin tones.Let me know what you think!

I am actually curious about the zombie cc cream! I think I'm just drawn to the weirdness of the name :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  .. and it kinda makes me think it should be for lighter skin tones.Let me know what you think!
So far so good.  I wore it to an event last night and got compliments on how great I looked - not specifically directed to my skin (and maybe people were just being nice since I'm visibly preggo now) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll try to post some swatches later.  I was impressed by how well it matched my absurdly pale skin tone and even tried on my husband's darker skin and it wasn't bad.

Okay, I got some swatches done.  The first is unblended CC cream, the second is the CC cream blended out.  Not sure if anyone wanted to see the Zombie lip tint but the third has the "crazy gloss tint" on the left and the "crazy watery tint" on the right, both in "Bloody Red".  I find both tints to have good staying power but despite being the same colour, the gloss is a pinkier red while the watery tint is more of a true "blood" colour imo. (not sure why my pics are always so huge. . . I suck at computers?)

100_1585.JPG

100_1590.JPG

100_1593.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my haul from unique4u.net. Ya'll they ship fast. I placed my order on the 12th and received it today! Probably would have gotten it faster if the lunar new year hadn't been in the middle of that. They ship from South Korea, btw.

Anyway, I got all the benton snail bees: high content skin, esscense, lotion and steam cream for $43 (free shipping!!) and they're offering a 10% discount, so it was actually $39.

They have the best Benton prices I've seen.

Sorry for my disorganized thoughts. I'm so excited. I'm going to go put stuff on my face now. Kbye!

@@ChullBird Thanks for the heads up. I never heard of them but I see they have the PureBess Galactomyces and a ton of Neogen. Free shipping on everything!
They're relatively new. I received an email from them a couple of months ago (I don't even know how they got my email address) telling me about their new store. I've ordered from them before and received the same super fast shipping.

@@ChullBird - can I ask, do they declare the full amount on the customs or put the olde $15 gift thingy? My mum loves the Ryo shampoo and they have all the different ones but don't really want to be hit with customs charges ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

TIA

a couple of hauls today!!

My 1/23 testerkorea haul came with my The Yeon Hallabong goodies - can't wait to try these out

theyeon.haul.jpg

and lioeletexas.com sent me a bunch of samples to try PLUS I have a coupon for their website 50off (1 time per user use exp 5/1/2015) at lioeletexas.com

lioele.samples.jpg

a couple of hauls today!!

My 1/23 testerkorea haul came with my The Yeon Hallabong goodies - can't wait to try these out

theyeon.haul.jpg

and lioeletexas.com sent me a bunch of samples to try PLUS I have a coupon for their website 50off (1 time per user use exp 5/1/2015) at lioeletexas.com

lioele.samples.jpg
ooooh pretty!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope there will be a review! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ooooh pretty!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope there will be a review! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yep, since memebox craziness is over - I have more time to review individual products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I hope to get a few of the yeon up in the next couple of weeks.

I am going to try the snail cream & dr ampoule from lioele and see how they work for me (and review that as well)  lioele sells those samples and I figured I got about 30.00 worth of samples right there :blink:

@biacardi yes please do a review. I have never heard of that brand before but I am assuming you know it is awesome since you brought so many goodies from it!

I saw all the awesome samples and checked out lioeletexas.com. It seems to offer mid price ranged items. I'm not very familiar with this brand but I might have heard of the Lioele Acne Control Zero Night Spot (15ml).

I seem to recall it because of its strongly pink bottle and weird application where you have to let the power settle to the bottom before use. Or maybe this one is a dupe for the other one. I haven't used any of this line's product yet. Let us know how the samples work out for you.

Back