Help me do eyeshadow like this!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Staci Cole. Got to this topic a wee bit too late, sorry. Anyways, she has over 490849832940823 fakers on Myspace. This girl has been around the internet for years and she's only 20 yrs. old.

This is her real Myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=508 74815

As for the makeup: In the very last picture you posted of her, she's wearing Cream Pop lipgloss by Bonnebell and for the cheeks, iridescent loose powder in Golden Brown by MAC, and as for the eyeshadow-she's using tempting by MAC.

:satisfied: good to hear I'm not the only chick wanting to go Lesbian! loL! She is stunning..and the eyebrows...Heaven!

I'd like to learn too..

hee hee!

Give hubby a surprise! lol! I mean differnet makeup you sickos! lol

Luv Anyah

She is beautiful. It's a shame that most things I've heard about her, aren't very..nice, let's say. Looks can't be everything, ya know.

Bah I dont care what she is - she's so gorgeous! And she's wearing a perfect brown shade I don't even know what it is but Im lemming it so bad! UGH help! That last picture.. the brown shade on her eyelids.. humm. *

Well known? Only by the internet. She has done nothing special. It's her looks that have gotten her well known. It's not hard to come across pictures of Staci Cole. I swear to you, she has more pictures of herself on the internet than a D-list celeb would. She has been on a couple of sites, not too many. Of course she's no longer on them due to all the fakers stealing her pictures and proclaiming them as their own. Now she's only on Myspace and LJ.

I posted the color of it already. Just look at my first response on this thread.

oh cool, how do you know this is the the MU? Is it the exact ones as in the pics? -Thanks

While this thread is still receiving attention Id like to say I am still interested in more people's ideas/suggestions for a light [shimmery?] brown shade just like in the picture. Its really exactly what Im searching for - brands outside of MAC are ok! Thanks :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *

I don't mind at all you bumping my thread.........actually you've made it more interesting.

There is too much to say about her. Let's just say, her life consists of drama although she claims to hate it. She has had great friends in her life, but due to backstabbing, bad-talking, etc-these people have turned their back on her, but she acts as if she could careless. She uses her friends as toys, once she gets bored, she throws them into the gutter and gets new ones in snap. If you can't keep up with her and her little mood swings, that's it for you.

Reason why there's so many pics of her online is because she's always flashed her party life, hell, even her whole life on the internet to kinda show off to people how much fun she has.

wow u know alot about her! i think shes very pretty but if she acts all stank it makes her look ugly! but you can tell shes to into herself! shes only 20? wow she looks older!

Looks like you girls hijacked the thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Why don't we return to the subject of the thread - her makeup.

You can open a new thread on her if you want to discuss her character any further.

Back