Help me do eyeshadow like this!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you know?

Shes wearing an "As I lay Dying" tshirt in the fourth picture.....how odd :kopfkratz: Sorry lol that was so off topic, they're one of my favourite bands so I had to.

That is some awesome looking makeup! Tons of recs on what it is, not to mention what she actually uses!

I saw the pics and I'm a makeup artist so I thought I could help u recreate the eye looks. First of all I'd start off with a good es primer. I like Lancome or Urban decay, then all over a base of Estee Lauder ivory cube, its a real light almost white or depending on your skin u can do the white one thay have, then Bronze cube by EL is exactly the color of the brown she has on her lids up into crease. Then Jetblack automatic eyeliner rimming inner and outer of eyes. Then Lancome or Mac has a white eyeliner use this in the inner corners of eyes like she did. Also go under browbone again with the white eyeshadow color. Fill in brows depending on your haircolor which looks darker than hers I go with EL automatic brow pencil, its very natural looking. U need a good pink blush and for lips I'd line with Whirl by Mac and finish with Estee Lauders Elizabeth pink lipstick or their rose gloss, both are the light pouty pink like she has on. If u have anymore questions please let me know i'd love to help.

amy

love her

love herrr

shes sooo gorgeous!

she should model

:sheep:

:add_wegbrech:

yes yes

ew

she looks good in anything!

i want tto be her

why does the foto have to be photoshopped? cant the girl really have perfect skin/complexion? i have seen alot of girls with beautiful skin like that, and i aint hating, the girl looks like a little barbie doll!! and i'll still go with mac fix foundation for that much coverage!!

she does look like a barbie doll but thats cool cos thats obviously the look she wants and what shes trying to achieve. and it looks good on her. i dont think many girls could get away with that much makeup without looking like a transvestite!

I so agree, :rotfl: the make up looks good on her.

I dont think anyone was trying to be mean about the Photoshopping, I think they were just stating the obvious. I mean if you are going for a look you see in her fotos you may not get it spot on because that look in the foto isn't the look she had in real life. You know what I mean??

I think she is beautiful, tho I dont want to look like her.

She has a very good makeup up technique. Her style is a little "over the top", but hey, it works for her.

I personally would not look twice at her on the street, hers is not the kind of beauty I find most attractive. I actually liked her best with the darker hair. It's her charisma and stunning application that shine through in the photos, I think.

That is Christine Dolce, she is a model. She is a pretty well known model, and has also done a spread in Playboy sometime back. You can find her on MySpace ... There are also countless images of her online.

wow, could have fooled me. I guess I didn't take a close enough look at the pic. If it isn't her she def wants to look like Dolce.

HA HA!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think the girl is pretty and love her smokey eyes, but for some reason, I think the thick light color under her brows is a little bit much. (just IMO). Because, if I were to look at her in person, I'd be staring right at the really light colored areas.

It's a bit distracting..maybe if she toned it down on the highlight, it would be more of a natural blending.

Hey Killah Kitty--have you ever tried Mac's Woodwinked? It's a really pretty shimmery brown.

I sure wish I could see these pictures but I don't have enough posts yet, so I guess I'd better get busy so I can check this girl out--I've never even heard of her!

Back