Help me do eyeshadow like this!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, no she definitely deserves that title. but that´s exactly the type of makeup I´d love to achieve for going out...you know, just over-the-top- Barbie LOL

um I´d like to doubt that she has had no surgery done in her face. in some pics her lips look naturally full, but in some they are obviously collagen injected. but I could be wrong

Oh, and I´m Andrea btw :satisfied:

Whoa whoa WHOA, what's with the jumping on my back? Anyways, no I'm not her publicist. Very funny though. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And how do I know? Like I said before, she has said it herself before. I may not know her personally, from face to face, but I'm pretty sure plenty of you have heard of net buddies? Pen pals? Internet friends? Ok? Ok. Have a nice day y'all.

lol, I think it is safe to assume that Yummers is NOT this girl and isn't her publicist, dog groomer, etc. :icon_smil

Any other MAKEUP suggestions now?

Practice, practice! Since I've joined this site, it has also helped tons. I may be overdoing myself with the makeup though. I have to turn it down a notch.

I second the practice suggestion Jessiee! I learned so much on MuT, it really pays off to read different threads, learn things there, and try to practice FOTDs that you like...

I was going to do a FOTD today but I wasnt able to upload my pics :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yeah I like this forum bcause it does help a lot.. cant see the videos yet though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why couldn't you upload your pics? Was it giving you some sort of error message or are you just not sure how to do it?

You need to use a program like Jasc Paint Shop Pro (what I use) or another like that. I THINK there is also a way to resize pics in Paint for Windows.

Or worst case you can upload them into Photobucket, resize them there, and then upload them via URL into MuT as attachments.

LOL, my brother speaks to this girl, well its meant to be her unless someone took her pics and sent them him. she has a friend that looks kinda like her too, sorry i no its off topic.

m/u looks nice...it basically is what everyone said..nothing to complex or creative...the brown shadow..lashes..liner..black on the edges ..do these people seriously wear this kinda m/u for everyday day and nite? :sadno:

Back