Her Fashion Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies, please be sure to file a dispute with your credit card companies and/or Paypal if you don't get swift resolution from customer service!

They did refund my payment but not the whole amount! They took 38.14 out but only refunded 36.81! No, the amount isn't very much but still frustrating when the amount never should of be been taken out! I am so over this company.

Im a little worried about there CS, ALL i've heard was bad bad news about them. I emailed them to cancel my May Sub. Thankfully I paid via Visa debit card, so I will make sure there is no money in there when they try to take it out, and just wait until there "system" stops taking payments. It seems all they care about is our money, and not our satisfaction.. Horrible.

W

They did refund my payment but not the whole amount! They took 38.14 out but only refunded 36.81! No, the amount isn't very much but still frustrating when the amount never should of be been taken out! I am so over this company.
Well I heard back from them about the difference. They blamed the bank and exchange rates. So their fault but not willing to make if better. The last sentence of their response said we are willing to add extra goodies into her box. Am I the her they are referring to? Very odd reply. I am so done with this this company, I don't care how great any of their future boxes are

This was their reply to me.

"Thank you for your email. I hope you had a lovely weekend!

We have now unsubscribed you & can confirm that you will no longer be billed for Her Fashion Box. Your last box will be delivered in April.

We hope to see you back at Her Fashion Box soon for our unique fashion, beauty & lifestyle experience.

If you would be willing to tell us, we’d love to know why you unsubscribed so that we can continue to improve our product and customer experience. Thank you anyway for being one of the first to subscribe to Her Fashion Box, we really appreciate your feedback."

I also got charged after cancellation. I thought it was appalling. They should have reversed the charges but I think they did it another way so we ended up having to pay. Fwiw mirenesse glam box also ships from Australia and it is super speedy.

Quote: Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also got charged after cancellation. I thought it was ap is whatpalling. They should have reversed the charges but I think they did it another way so we ended up having to pay. Fwiw mirenesse glam box also ships from Australia and it is super speedy.
If they do not reverse the charge or do nothing you can always contact your credit card co and tell them the charge was unauthorized- as that is what it would be.

Usually you have 45-90 days to file a claim.

If you want to do that....

Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If they do not reverse the charge or do nothing you can always contact your credit card co and tell them the charge was unauthorized- as that is what it would be.

Usually you have 45-90 days to file a claim.

If you want to do that....
yes, however, i do enough reversing without it, i am just leaving this one be.

Spoilers are up on instagram...  I don't know how to do the spoiler thing! I am pleased with the box but glad this is my last one with this fiasco of a company!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissSarahJo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Spoilers are up on instagram...  I don't know how to do the spoiler thing! I am pleased with the box but glad this is my last one with this fiasco of a company!
Thank you, but I dont see any spoilers

Seriously? So glad I never re-entered my info after they cancelled everyones paypals. Not worth the wait or the flakiness. I've been waiting since the beginning of February!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissSarahJo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooOOOO thanks for th upload!! Can't wait to get mine.... still no email about shipment lol

How are we suppose to even get our box on time each month if they wait until the end of that month to ship it? Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

Did everyone get their February boxes?  

I see they are late sending the March ones out.  Did anyone get charged for April?

Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs30009 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did everyone get their February boxes?  

I see they are late sending the March ones out.  Did anyone get charged for April?
Yea I got charged for April already. I read some still have NOT received tracking or confirmation for their March Box yet... So I assume April boxes wont be shipped until the end of the month or even May.

I was thinking about ordering one box to give a try as it's one of a few with shipping to my country available. But what I'm reading here makes me reconsider... So is it really not worth it?

Ab

I was thinking about ordering one box to give a try as it's one of a few with shipping to my country available. But what I'm reading here makes me reconsider... So is it really not worth it?
Absolutely, 100% not worth it!!!! I've paid them for 4 boxes (1 each of fashion and fit for 2 months) Since February I have received a total of one box and it contained pure junk. So, they have $160 from me. I tried to do a stop payment, refund etc...none of it worked.one of the main problems was actually the fact that they are charging from a different country and the exchange rate is variable, my bank would do a stop payment for a certain dollar amount and then they would just resend the charge and by then it would be a few cents more or less than it was last time. Like chasing a mouse. Basically, I was finally able to get them to cancel my sub so that I won't be charged again, but I have no boxes to show for my money. I contact their CS all the time and they also say they are working on it. They are sweet and apologetic and then nothing happens. 3 months 2 subs and I've received only 1 box. Don't do it! Subs are supposed to be fun. This one turned into a full time job for me. Total disaster!

Back