Her Fashion Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by northwest22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ab
Absolutely, 100% not worth it!!!! I've paid them for 4 boxes (1 each of fashion and fit for 2 months) Since February I have received a total of one box and it contained pure junk. So, they have $160 from me. I tried to do a stop payment, refund etc...none of it worked.one of the main problems was actually the fact that they are charging from a different country and the exchange rate is variable, my bank would do a stop payment for a certain dollar amount and then they would just resend the charge and by then it would be a few cents more or less than it was last time. Like chasing a mouse. Basically, I was finally able to get them to cancel my sub so that I won't be charged again, but I have no boxes to show for my money. I contact their CS all the time and they also say they are working on it. They are sweet and apologetic and then nothing happens. 3 months 2 subs and I've received only 1 box. Don't do it!

Subs are supposed to be fun. This one turned into a full time job for me. Total disaster!
Ohhh, that sounds horrible! Thanks for your answer, now I'm absolutely sure I'm not starting this sub!

I really hope you'll get your boxes though, or a refund. It's terrible you've paid them so much money and only got one box
frown.gif
Maybe you could get a refund through your bank or sth like that?

Has anyone got their TRACKING for HerFashion Box, April Box yet?? This is outrageous!!! I'm still waiting, and I'm sure 100's more of you are still waiting for you're March & April Box's. I cancelled May's and so forth. Ive never had such horrible service before, yet they seem to have time to post pretty pictures on there facebook page, but no time to ship out boxes. Not happy with them at all!

Charged for the June box, despite having cancelled in March.  Do NOT sub to this box unless the concept of emailing them every month to get a refund sounds like fun.

They're rude, difficult, and refuse to refund the exchange rate/international fee that my bank charges -- even through the charges are invalid and entirely their fault.

This month's or sorry, APRIL'S box arrived a couple of weeks ago, and it was.... ummm garbage?? I wasted 40 bucks on junk! Do not sub to this service!

I'm an Australian, so I've never had the shipping horrors that I've seen some of you have - but the two boxes I received just weren't worth the money. I also seemed to always receive broken jewellery. Even my replacements for forementioned broken jewellery would always arrive broken. Unsubscribed and never looked back

Back