Hi! New from South Dakota!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi all! Guess I'm not really NEW anymore...been on a few days now, but didn't realize there was a place to introduce ourselves! So, here goes! I'm Angi, 26 yrs old and I have a 6 year old daughter ( somedays is hard to tell who's the bigger diva! ). I was in beauty school until 2 months ago I had to take leave, b/c I couldnt make it a struggling college student, so I went back to work fulltime, but plan on picking back up in the next 6 months, at most! I miss it so much!! Glad to have found this site and people who love makeup as much as me!

Reaction score
Welcome Angi!!!!

I can so relate about the school thing, my hubby and I are going though something similar, except we didn't even make it to class! >.<

Stick around! You'll be addicted in no time

Reaction score
Someone who can relate to my pain! I'm already addicted! In fact, I'm at work now, just browsing around and checkin things out here! LOL

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome Angi!!!!

I can so relate about the school thing, my hubby and I are going though something similar, except we didn't even make it to class! >.<

Stick around! You'll be addicted in no time

Reaction score
Hello Angi! I didn't introduce until a couple of weeks after signing up. Welcome!

Reaction score
Thanks!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Angi! I didn't introduce until a couple of weeks after signing up. Welcome!

Reaction score
THANKS!!

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif welcome
THANK YOU!
Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi and welcome--I love your name.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACmaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi all! Guess I'm not really NEW anymore...been on a few days now, but didn't realize there was a place to introduce ourselves! So, here goes! I'm Angi, 26 yrs old and I have a 6 year old daughter ( somedays is hard to tell who's the bigger diva! ). I was in beauty school until 2 months ago I had to take leave, b/c I couldnt make it a struggling college student, so I went back to work fulltime, but plan on picking back up in the next 6 months, at most! I miss it so much!! Glad to have found this site and people who love makeup as much as me! hi
I'm Agnes from Poland

Latest posts