Holiday season is right around the corner what do you want for christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly dont know. right now I am very content. Maybe an engagement ring?

HA! who the **** am I kidding?

::wallows in self pity::

Honestly...truly honestly, I just want some peace in my life. No problems, less stress and for my daughter to be happy and my son in law to be safe in Iraq. Other than money, which no one is going to give me, I dont need a thing.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I honestly dont know. right now I am very content. Maybe an engagement ring?
HA! who the **** am I kidding?

::wallows in self pity::

Same here!
eusa_pray.gif

I'd like a vanity table or a new TV. Mine is 14 years old and about to bite the dust.

I can't decide between this vanity with a three-way mirror vs. a diamond necklace vs. money for clothes

Well my brother & sister in law bought tickets for me & my son, to go visit them in the beginning of December for my niece's 2nd bday/xmas, so that's all I really need because my parents are coming too! I know they'll still want to get me something else, so I might ask for a MAC or Sephora gift card. From my parent's I just don't know yet. They already give me what I need by providing a roof over mine & my son's head, so I'm good to go. Maybe a new pair of glasses or some makeup.

Well, I can't stand winter. Fall I love, winter is just too cold. So this yr. for Christmas by bf and I made plans to take a trip to Thailand. I can't wait!!

LOL @ Mar.

By the way are we going to do another SS this year?

Mari?
biggrin.gif

Already half done shopping, I am so jealous!! I just want to have my family happy and healthy. And some money might be nice.

weeeeeee christmas prezzies! i always have a list for my parents to buy me even though its my first xmas i dont live there.

i waaant:

bicycle

guess watch

hair extensions

pink cell phone

anything cow related because i collect them

well i cant remember the rest but ill be getting them all probarly but maybe not the cell since i have 3 already..but i want a pink one so maybe my boyfriend will get me one!
smile.gif

ohh i would love a vanity i just dont have the room for it and i want money so i can pay off my credit card debt, and i always want clothes and some perfumes and all

MAC makeup definitely, some expensive books on criminal law maybe, a bunch of classic scifi stories just to have entire collections. the usual box of christmas tea i buy myself every year.

I am going to ask for money this year. I usually do, but there is a high chance I'll only be working part time after christmas because I'll go back to college, so money will be tight then. A little extra in our savings account will be much needed.

i'd like 3 year's worth of au pair service, and a kid who will eat his dinner.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'd like 3 year's worth of au pair service, and a kid who will eat his dinner. Yeah and dogs that feed themselves and clean up their own crap. Maybe a self-mopping floor and a gas tank that refills itself too.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif a gas tank that refills itself too. oh wow, i never thought of that, i gotta add that to my list!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'd like 3 year's worth of au pair service, and a kid who will eat his dinner. I like that one.........

Originally Posted by vickih /img/forum/go_quote.gif to find a good man..hee hee
women-3.jpg

Back