Homemade Skincare Recipes and Masks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PEACH TIGHTENING MASK

1 Peach, ripe, peeled, pitted

1 Egg white

Whip the peach and egg white together in a blender until smooth. Gently pat the mixture all over your face. Relax for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with cool water.

* Tomato Facial Mask

Terrific for normal skin. Cut a small sized raw tomato into two halves and gently rub both halves on your face in a circular motion. After the tomato face pack has dried, rinse your face completely, tone and moisturize.

* Easy Egg White Mask

Improves skin tone. Massage egg white all over your face. After mask has completely dried, rinse your skin thoroughly, tone and moisturize. Leaves your pores feeling taut and refreshed!

* Peachy Honey Mask

Works like magic and tastes great! Mash 1 large skinned peach (or nectarine) and 3 tsp. honey together, and add 2 tbsp. yogurt until you have a workable paste. Pat evenly over your face and neck and around your eyes. Lie back and relax for about 10 minutes. Rinse well with warm water, tone and moisturize.

* Cool as a Cu***ber Facial Mask

This mask is perfect for any skin type; for best results, apply weekly. Place 1 cup oats and 1 tbsp. wheat bran in a blender and grind to a fine powder. Add 2 tbsp. buttermilk, 2 tbsp. whipping cream, 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. plain yogurt, 1 tsp. fresh mint leaves, and 1/2 medium diced cu***ber. Blend until consistency is smooth. Apply to freshly cleansed face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, tone and moisturize.

i have just tried the blackhead oatmeal mask from the 1st post, my skin feels gorgeous! this thread is so helpful!

wooooow tyty thank you for all this masks definetly i will try most of them

magosienne thank you for answering me

what is grape wrinkle treatment?

I found a great resource for reading up on sinus infection in sinushealthcenter[dot]com . There are a bunch of useful articles worth checking out.

yup, I also use Cetaphil, although I sometimes use honey. I've tried it with aloe vera gel and it's too watery.

another thing I like to do is put honey on a damp face and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse it off. it makes my face super soft and I think has helped clear up my skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> however, I found that I cannot wash off the honey in the shower, because even after this treatment, my face gets very dry after taking a shower and then I'd need to remoisturize it, defeating the purpose of the honey treatment.

lately I've also been using olive oil as a moisturizer. I just use a small amount and pat it on my face. if there is any excess I blot it off with a tissue. I have combination skin but this hasn't made me break out since I make sure not to use too much.

i do too the honey mask but on dry face it makes my skin dry a little bit too after it and i need to moisturizer but i love it because it is antiseptic and i feel it cleared my face too. i have been doing this once a week since a month, but overall i like it .

I found this one pretty useful, it helped me reduce dark circles that I had for a pretty long time:

Egg Whites Remedy. Take 2 eggs and whip the egg white until it becomes stiff.Find some kind of soft cloth or blush. Carefully apply the egg whites that you have just prepared to the area on your face where the eye bags of puffiness is located. Soon your skin will become slightly tighter therefore reducing the baggy eyes look. This will help to reduce your eye bags temporarily but will not get rid of them completely.

Source: http://www.eyebags101.com/home-remedies

the absolute best home brew i have found for glowing smooth skin is 2 tablespoons of red apple cider vinegar (you want the unfiltered not the white vinagar) to 16 ounces of water..i take 3 glasses a day..skin has never looked healhier..

So I tried Baking soda mixed with a bit of water....i like! So eco friendly.

Back