Homemade Skincare Recipes and Masks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for sharing the information..!

I have got a question , which I think will be answered here ...

Does Lemon cause any harmful effects on my Face skin ?

I am not so sure about the answer because , I read so many articles about it; Some agreed with harmful effects of lemon while others did not ...!

I will be Very Thankful if anyone gives an answer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmm, i don't think so.

one thing i know for sure is the essential oil is phototoxic so either you wear a damn good sunblock/sunscreen after or you use it before going to bed. i personally prefer to use it at night.

I have been mixing a paste with fresh-ground oatmeal and distilled water and applying it to my face as a cleanser. It's very milky and nourishing and makes my skin feel so soft and soothed. Extremely gentle and very cheap! You can also use it as a gentle scrub, or a mask if you allow it to try. Beautiful.

Poppy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love these tips! I'll have to try that potato thing on my eyes whenever I have a reaction to something. And that slimmer legs sounds great!!

:::sigh::: I love this site!!! :hugs3: Thank you for all of the wonderful tips!

The healing effects of a Balancing Bath help regulate body fluids and restore balance.

The ingredients are:

Dead Sea Salt--3 tbsp

Baking Soda--3 tbsp

Essential Oils--8 drops (Choose 3 or 4 oils from these essential oils: Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Palmarosa, Rose, and Rosewood.)

Jar--4 oz

Directions:

Add sea salt, baking soda and oils to jar.

Gently shake to mix, mix well.

Add to tub of running water.

I'm not sure if this thread is only for natural skin care recipes, but here is one of my favorite Vitamin C recipes...It's very similar to Skinceuticals C E Ferulic, but much cheaper.

1 tsp. of distilled water

1/4 tsp. of L-Ascorbic Acid

1 tsp. of glycerin (if you want a serum) or base cream

1 400IU Vitamin E Softgel

1/8 tsp. ferulic acid

Dreams Bath Recipe

This scent is very woody, and is suited for soothing your muscles and relaxing in the tub. It is very masculine in scent, I think. I enjoy this after a long day at work, it makes me feel comfortable and content. Women love it as well as men do.

The ingredients are:

2 cups of Dead Sea Salts

2 tablespoons of baking soda

Essential oils:

5 drops of rosewood

2 drops cedar wood

2 drops Chamomile

a nice jar with a tight fitting lid

Directions:

Mix the salts and baking soda in a bowl very well.

Mix oils in a small cup. Take them and pour them evenly over the salt.

Mix the two very well.

Let sit for over an hour before placing in a jar and sealing.

If you are going to color these use yellow and red to make a light brown.

I am amazed to know so many home recipes for skin care...

If you can help me by telling some of the home remedies even for mole removal, then you will make me very happy...

Back