Horribly damaged hair rescue.Over dyed and bleached. Products and help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really confused what to use i have came on here looking for a solution and I'm more confused then i was before this ?? why so many products ?? just want 1 shampoo conditioner and heat protector not 249878675928672587 different kinds pleaeeeeease can someone tell me the best products 
My hair was damaged due to radiotheraphy not due to dying etc., my hairdresser said I need a hair repair system and she pointed me to Pro Naturals.   It has worked for me, now it is shiny, full of bounce and no longer breaking.   

I found this site a while back that may be useful to you actually! It basically matches you up to products that are right for you based on your beauty profile which is pretty cool, It's called my beauty compare. You should check it out and see what it comes up with. 

But for hydration i would definitely look to the Lee Stafford hair masks, I have tried all of them and they are all great! 

Back