How about some BAD MMU Brands?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hated BE-made me "shiny" so that scared me off MMU for a few years. Aromaleigh was just 'eh'. I recently tried EM and that was way too pink , turned orange and didn't last. I am now experimenting with Alima's Satin Matte foundation in N-1 (I'm a MAC NC-20). Great coverage, stays well and is a perfect match.

Originally Posted by phylly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn`t like physicians formula mm. It felt heavy on my skin hi there.. what is physicians formula?

thanks!

^ If I may - it's a drug store brand.

Brands that didn't work for me - not because they weren't good but because I didn't get a match - U Glow Girl, MAD, Aromaleigh, Lure Beauty, OM.

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^ If I may - it's a drug store brand.
Brands that didn't work for me - not because they weren't good but because I didn't get a match - U Glow Girl, MAD, Aromaleigh, Lure Beauty, OM.

you may! thank you very much!

physicians formula is a store brand mineral makeup. I got mine at walmart. I think the other cosmetic companys seem to think they can make a better mineral makeup by adding a lot of other ingredients to it to make it better and when they are done it`s not really a natural makeup at all.

you right.

like O.F.R.A

SOORY! like O.F.R.A cosmetics. the have a mineral line and the first ingredient is bismuth.

so I thinking "this is a pure mineral"?

also BE have a lot of ingredient.

I dont like the myminerlglitter company. befor 1 year ago I order and I will never order egain. the CS is the worse!

BE, BE, BE! The lightest color for my Asian skin--Light--was too dark and immediately turned orange on me! The quality and staying power seemed to be good, though, so I was very upset. Until I stumbled upon Laura Mercier's MMU and Fyrinnae, that is!

meow flawless - i guess my skin doesn´t like boron...pampered is very fine
smile.gif

i don't really want to bash on any brand but alima is probably the worst brand i've tried. it just did not work for me! it's so drying and i have oily/combo skin! i looked powdery all day. the blushes are way to sheer so the one i bought didn't even show up on my cheeks and i'm not exactly dark. i'm like a light-medium meets medium. it was definitely not worth the money i spend on it.

I don't like BE because there aren't a lot of shades for Asian or warm-toned women. I bought Medium Tan, but it looked too ashy. Also, like other girls, I itch with BE.

I want to love BE, but it's just not to be. Even the well rested makes me itch. :/

^ Yes, me too. But I still want to give BE a chance. Every now and then, I use MV (just a little bit, mixed with other brands). Also, I can't live without BE Radiances. I just can't use the foundation anymore.

I did have some luck, incidentally,with the Feather Light Mineral Veil today though?

NW44 AA skin, perfect glow and no itchies. I'm going to road test it for a while longer, but I'm shocked! If I could just get this and the summer bisque to work on me....

All brands that contain bismuth are bad for me and I do not even try them. I prefer to buy online and get the pure mineral makeup, bismuth free. I took me a month to get my skin clarified after short time I used Isadora. Moreover bismuth always gets in my pores and after some time my face looks terrible.

Latest posts

Back