How did you choose your user name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, that one's really cute. I wish I could have been more creative for mine, but my first name was taken as a s/n Maritza, my whole family is Mexican and my aunt calls me La Mari, "The Mari" I guess. I hope you guys get it. Anyway, pretty much everyone calls me Mari, and not Maritza. i get it
wink.gif
i'm from Mexico so i know what you mean
biggrin.gif

Mine is boring Jacquelyna Is just my full first name, but people always think that the A at the end of my name is a spelling mistake.

My real name is Amanda, and my dad used to call me manda panda, so this just sort of came about.

My name is Michaela and one of my nicknames is Chaela/Kayla. Though my Grandpa and my uncle Mike call me Mikey.

I'm a Chicago Cubs fan and someone else had my name already, "Nanette".

my username is my first name

ivette

i couldn't come up with anything creative

Originally Posted by Chaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif My name is Michaela and one of my nicknames is Chaela/Kayla. Though my Grandpa and my uncle Mike call me Mikey. I think "Mikey" is a cute nickname!!!
wink.gif

This thread is so interesting and great!!!! I love it!!!!

Mine is simple. My real name is Rebecca.

Bec - nickname

6 - month I was born

88 - year I was born

= Bec688

I didn't really put much thought into my nickname, I just wanted something simple, I do believe I tried to just have Rebecca or Rebecca Sarah, however I think both were taken.

My first name starts with I and my last name is young = iyoung

Originally Posted by Chaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif My name is Michaela and one of my nicknames is Chaela/Kayla. Though my Grandpa and my uncle Mike call me Mikey. My middle name is Nichole and my life long nickname has been Nikki, but my grandma calls me Nicholas.
rotfl.gif

Welp...Pink is my favorite color...bordering on an obsession & I'm a big fan of the movie Grease (the pink ladies). My birthday is July 7th, so there's the 77. Not very interesting! Oh, my real name is Trisha
smile.gif

Mine is boring.. Kim is my first name and C is the beginning letter of my maiden name and 2005 is for the year I joined MUT.

My name. I used to be mariposa70 which mariposa is butterfly in spanish and I like butterflies and 79 is the year that I was born.

Mine's nothing too exotic either. lol... kaville = My first name Kathy - ka and my last name Ville, thus kaville. I'm feeling like I should do something more exciting now though.
nixweiss.gif

Mine I chose cuz its my email addy. Its something that I knew I would remember. The 6953 was the last 4 digits of my old phone number.

Back