How did you choose your user name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PT-BC99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine is very "Secret Squirrel" - PT are my initials, first name, Pearl was taken. BC means baby cakes
blush.gif
which my SO started calling me in a tiny little voice in 1999 ; SO PT-BC99. TaDa that's cute.

I've been using my username since as far back as I can remember, and varations of it. It comes from a song by Alkaline Trio, "Radio".

"I wish you, would take your radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall."

It's a really emo lyric, but it was really creative, and picked radiobath as my name. I like it, because unlike my name (Jill), this is almost always not taken on forums.

Kat is my nickname. I have always liked Dr. Seuss. So I started using "katnahat" as my username. I've been using it for a long time. I thought it would be cute.
yahootongue.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kat is my nickname. I have always liked Dr. Seuss. So I started using "katnahat" as my username. I've been using it for a long time. I thought it would be cute.
yahootongue.gif
how cute!

I used my last name and since my husband was the 1st Farris I chose farris2

well my initials are "jh" and my boyfriends "jo" and the day we got together "dec9" so.........jhjodec9. oh my name is jennifer but i prefer jenny

Bene means "Good" in Italian. Add baby......Good Baby or BeneBaby

Also when I first started working for Benefit my bosses would call my the BeneBaby because I was new. I always thought it was cute. And I am Italian!

Well, MakeUpbyAthena is the name i have on my business cards, and what clients know me by

and then my name is Athena, duh lol

I've been using Jenny5150 for 10+ years on IRC and messageboards.

My name is Jennifer, but most call me Jen. I went with Jenny because it sounded catchy and a few people goof around and call me Jenny Penny.

The 5150 has 2 meanings:

1. it's a CA radio code for a mental patient (I was heading in law enforcement, so it had some relation)

2. I'm a Van Halen fan (Hagar days)

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bene means "Good" in Italian. Add baby......Good Baby or BeneBaby
Also when I first started working for Benefit my bosses would call my the BeneBaby because I was new. I always thought it was cute. And I am Italian!

I always thought it was from working at Benefit. GO figure!

I just kept it as my emial address. Kanpol is a indian word. On other sites I also go by latinastella.

My initials from my childhood are nls and when I got married I took the last name phillips (and kept it even when we divorced)

Nancy is my first name

My username just means violet in German - I like the flowers and how they smell, plus I think it sounds cute. My real name is Daniela - not too special
wink.gif

I love these kind of threads!
smile.gif

My name is Amber, and many many years ago when I was posting on a bird board another Amber came along. It got rather confusing since we both used Amber as our online names. People dubbed me the Original Amber.. eventually they got tired of typing it all out and shortened it to Origam. Most people tend to think Origam is Origami without the i. We pronounce it Oh-ridge-am.

Latest posts

Back