How did you choose your user name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for "digging up the dead" but I love this thread! Does anyone else want to share or how about those with recent name changes!?!

Ok, so when I'm not playing in my unfathomable make up collection (which isnt often) I ride a very fast and sexy motorcycle (suzuki hayabusa) and Top Dogg is embroidered on the custom seat. On other forums I go by T.Dogg but that was taken here so I had to spell it all out. My real name is Kathryn and NO ONE calls me that. My parents and my husband all call me Kaytee, any one else who addresses me just calls me Lynch (last name), I guess its a military thing.
smile.gif

lol. In Australia lots of guys call each other by their last names, in fact most guys do I guess. And that makes me glad I wasnt born a boy or in the military because MY last name is kind of hard to use as a first name, because it's so short.

'Shaw'. I don't like it, LOL.

Lynch is a good one though, it works much better than my last name does
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

lol - shaw is too difficult to say! it's too short! and it sounds so upper class british, LOL

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol - shaw is too difficult to say! it's too short! and it sounds so upper class british, LOL Shaw is a huge cable company over here!!
tongue.gif

I used Lil'Dee..

Because i'm little.. (not quite 5'2" lol) and my name is Denise.. and i thought Lil'Denise sounded weird.. hehe

Sirvinya is a very obscure Elvish word buried deep in Tolkien's notes. I loved the sound of it so I picked it as my online name.

My name is michelle, which is shortened to chelle, I shoot from the hip(metaphorically.) there for shot gun. and when you read it it's like, shotgunshell. and yeah.. lol.

canadian_gurl... I am Canadian and a girl (actually a woman, but thought gurl sounded better with Canadian)
rotfl.gif

You can change your username? Hmm. Nice.

CellyCell came from a nickname given back my freshman yr in HS.

My real name is Celia - and a local rapper is named Celly Cel (minus one L). So this friend of mine, we'd always yell out each other's name during passing period and she thought CellyCell was much better than calling out Celia.

My mom has always called my Celly or Chelly - so it fits. Now I prefer everyone to call me Celly since its more difficult to actual pronouce Celia correctly.

Everyone I know either calls me Celly Cell, Celly Mutha ****in Cell (ha the fellows) or just Celly. I love my nickname. Ha.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can change your username? Hmm. Nice.
CellyCell came from a nickname given back my freshman yr in HS.

My real name is Celia - and a local rapper is named Celly Cel (minus one L). So this friend of mine, we'd always yell out each other's name during passing period and she thought CellyCell was much better than calling out Celia.

My mom has always called my Celly or Chelly - so it fits. Now I prefer everyone to call me Celly since its more difficult to actual pronouce Celia correctly.

Everyone I know either calls me Celly Cell, Celly Mutha ****in Cell (ha the fellows) or just Celly. I love my nickname. Ha.

I love Celly Cel!

BUMPARIFICMCBUMPERSONS..

seriously, with so many new members, I wanna know your username meanings!

Ok... I will go.

It's my name. How original... hahaha It used to be Mariposa79 cause I like butterflies (mariposa is butterfly in spanish) and 79 because that is my birth year. Changed it to Marisol when I became a mod.

well michi is one of my many nicknames & x? i don't know..

just a seperator kinda thing. and boo is another one of my

nicknames. which creates michi boo. =)

& i also go by sugaaa mama. lol.

i almost forgot; my name is michelle.

mooha! I hope all you mods noticed how I sneakily bumped this thread and used the search function rather than starting a new thread?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif mooha! I hope all you mods noticed how I sneakily bumped this thread and used the search function rather than starting a new thread?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

moa.gif

LG my first and last name

LALA because my lil sis couldn't pronounce my name Laura, and well she has just always called me lala as well as my family

and

84 year I was born

Sibri is the name of one of my characters in a book I'm currently writing. It seems to have a lot to it, so much that I think I may be writing a whole 'nother book just for it.
biggrin.gif
I don't know yet though, so we'll see.

My real name is Lauren, which I'm not sure fits me...

Latest posts

Back