How do YOU take your coffee..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Equals, little bit of creamer. And I make my coffee really strong! Like diesel!!!
biggrin.gif

I don't do flavored coffee or flavored creamers. Just the regular stuff.

Originally Posted by esha /img/forum/go_quote.gif double, double.. That's Canadian/Tim Horton's for 2 creams and 2 sugars.
It's weird, I looove tea at home, make it all the time but when I go out, I get coffee.

You mean other people dont speak Timmy's like we do?!?!? I'm Shocked!

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao sush no one else picked up on the mistake :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Psssssssssh...what mistake?! I have no idea what you're talking about! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have to water my coffee down now - I'm getting old!

When I go to Tim's, I order a half-water half-coffee medium size - and it has to be double double

As far as tea goes, I like it with milk only

Man, do I ever love Tim's...every morning when I go through the drive through, I get really pissed cuz theres always like 8 cars ahead of me in line...but as soon as I take my first sip (provided they didnt screw up my order...its pretty hard to screw up a large black but its bee done!) my tummy gets full of yummy and I think the wait was worth it....lol until the next day when the vicious circle begins again!

boy.....Tim Hortons mustt be the shiznit...that's all I hear northerners talk about!!! Someone wanna fed-ex a b**** a cup? LOL

Coffee i like with a splash of cream (ok mostly low-fat half & half) and 1 sugar.

Tim Horton's I like a lot, can i be an honorary Canadian? Prefer it to Starbucks.

Tea with a spash of milk and maybe a little sugar or splenda is fine too.

They have Tim's in some of the US States that are close to the Canadian Boarders!

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Coffee i like with a splash of cream (ok mostly low-fat half & half) and 1 sugar.
Tim Horton's I like a lot, can i be an honorary Canadian? Prefer it to Starbucks.

Tea with a spash of milk and maybe a little sugar or splenda is fine too.

Yes you can Darla, welcome to Canada Eh!

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif They have Tim's in some of the US States that are close to the Canadian Boarders! i looked it up, they have Tim if you live in Buffalo or Minnesota. Trust me I even downloaded the Tim Horton locations for my GPS!

It really depends. Regular coffee I like strong and black. Foo foo Starbuck's white mocha is my fav. Other than that, I dig the vietnamese iced coffee.

I take mine with some milk but can also take it black. Same with tea, except redbush tea, which I just have as it comes. No sugar; I'm sweet enough. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I loved iced lattes, too! I try to stay away from espresso, though, because even decaf espresso has just as much caffiene as a regular cup of coffee...which my heart can't handle.

I make Dunkin Donuts from the store here, or from the grocery store. I put milk in it, I only have 1 or 2 cups or my stomach gets upset. It doesnt wake me up, I just like the taste

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif You mean other people dont speak Timmy's like we do?!?!? I'm Shocked!
Haha.. you'd be surprised! Apparently those folks down south don't even know what poutine is. I can't even handle it.

The only coffee I drink is from Dunkin Donuts. My parents have loved it for years and now I do too but I can't drink more than cup or I get all shaky lol. One cup, 4 packets of equal and about 3 tablespoons of cream.

I like my coffee bitter sweet..But I usually dose that biaaatch it sugar. haha

Cream and loads of sugar. It has to be super sweet for me to drink, and sometimes I like to add some flavor it like vanilla or hazelnut.

I don't like coffee but when i'm sleeping i believe coffee will wake me up more than my usual tea. Those rare times i betray my beloved leaves, i go for black.

Back