How do YOU take your coffee..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not big on coffee, but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TEA!!! I used to drink a chai/white tea blend, but now i'm doing decaf vanilla chai... With milk and honey in it, yummmmmmm...

Extra large, doubly milk.....just one milk if ive got time for it to cool. I have unfortunatly had to cut down lately because im not getting enogh sleep as it is due to neck and sholder issues. However, on a friday night, my aunt and i can sit down and drink two pots ( Timmies at home...not quite as good) no problem.

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif i looked it up, they have Tim if you live in Buffalo or Minnesota. Trust me I even downloaded the Tim Horton locations for my GPS! Oh - I'll have to see where one is in MN!
eclipsee.gif
I love my coffee strong and black, tho sometimes I give into the need for some half and half!

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mmmmm Yum...I could go for a good coffee right now after reading all your posts!

You take 3 sugars and 2 sweetners?

Yep! Me loves sweet. Plus I drink it EXTRA strong with brown bubbles on top
smile.gif
But I only drink 1-2 cups/day

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep! Me loves sweet. Plus I drink it EXTRA strong with brown bubbles on top
smile.gif
But I only drink 1-2 cups/day i just noticed right now your avitar is holding a cup of coffee! lol

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just noticed right now your avitar is holding a cup of coffee! lol

oh ya, that should be a beer huh? lol

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh ya, that should be a beer huh? lol Vodka - straight! lol

It has to be black and strong from my esspresso maker and no sugar. 10 cups a day. Instant coffee is MUD, an abomination that should be obliterated.

I <3 coffee, I drink more than 2 cups a day. But it really depends on where I'm having it, like if it's at home I take it with cream and 2 tsps of sugar. If it's at Seattle's Best, I take it with half & half and 3 or 4 RAW sugar packets.

I like my cream and sugar with some coffee in it
smile.gif

vanilla coffee if it's available.

at home I make regular coffee, but I use coffee-mate creme brulee creamer. Doesn't need sugar and tastes sooooo good. sooooooooo freaking good

"ristretto" - very short and a bit of sugar, I love capuccino too and and we have a Lavazza's coffee machine that make a creamy one that I take with lactose free milk.

actually never tried coffee. I like the smell of it but never felt the need to drink any. Also quit all caffeine about a year ago. Body aches and headaches have gone away.

Originally Posted by amber_nation /img/forum/go_quote.gif Body aches and headaches have gone away. Really?? When I have a migraine, caffine actually alleviates some of the pain...

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really?? When I have a migraine, caffine actually alleviates some of the pain... A timmies will cure almost anything......especially durring ROLL UP THE RIM!!!!

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif A timmies will cure almost anything......especially durring ROLL UP THE RIM!!!! I know!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how you never think anyone actually wins the cars during roll up the rim??? My bestfriend totally won a GMC Envoy 2 years ago....crazy! I was really excited to see the farmiliar red cup when I got my coffee Monday morning....love it!!!!

My perfect coffee is a double-shot cappuccino with one sugar. Love these!
smile.gif

But I will also drink lattes, black coffee with sugar and just regular instant coffee with milk and sugar.

Back