How do YOU take your coffee..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one or two small cups coffee with 1 brown sugar or 1/2 tsp honey and some milk ,

some days I do not drink coffee just tea.

2 Splendas and big splash of Coffeemate FF Hazelnut creamer in a cup that holds all of the pot of coffee (4 cups worth). That gets me through the morning!

A little evaporated milk and two lumps of sugar, although that sometimes varies if I'm not at home.

Oh my I loove my tim hortons double double !! sometimes i use less cream or sugar or have it completely plain..

milk & sugar for me! i don't see how people drink their coffee black..it's just too strong for my taste. as for tea, love it! ecspecially the bottom of the pitcher..it's the sweetest!
smile.gif

half and half and one sugar 15 oz mug.

Hubs- intravenously LOL- he goes to bed thinking "I can't wait until morning so I can drink coffee" LOL

For some reason I hate the taste of brewed coffee, but love espresso based drinks... as an early Valentines gift my fiancee got me an espresso machine from starbucks and now I practically live off of our own homemade Caramel Macchiato's. It's actually really fun to use, and brings me back to the days of working in a coffee shop- plus I'm sure we save a ton by making our own instead of running to starbucks in the morning.
smile.gif

Oh and I always make the Caramel Macchiato as follows: 3 1oz. shots espresso, 2tbsp Starbucks sugar-free vanilla flavored syrup, about 12 oz steamed and frothy skim milk, then a swirl of Starbucks caramel on top... Their caramel sauce is to die for- and would probably be awesome on ice cream and for baking!

Back