How long does it take you to put on your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my whole everday routine for make up usually takes me either 1 hour on the train (trains shake, everything is in my lap/purse/etc. or about 30-40 minutes when i'm at home.

unless i mess up horribly.. which happens.. everyone has "one of those days" right? sometime i just can't get it right. haha.

If I'm in a rush, I can do it in 10 minutes. If I REALLY have no time, I can probably do it in like 5 (just eyeshadows and liner). I personally like to take my time when I apply makeup, so I could spend half an hour applying the same products I do in under 10 minutes.

If i'm in a rush i can just about manage to do it in 20 mins but usually i like to spend about 30-45 minutes

I'd say about 15 minutes on average. I can edit down to 10 if I'm rushing and I can easily take up to 30 minutes if I have lots of time and am going all out (like for a night out). This is for a full face too, I usually never skip even the little steps.

Everyday about 1 hour. For those of you who can do a full face in about 20 mins, that's impressive. I usually spend about 15-20 min at home with eye cream & moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer, set with powder and then about 35 min on the subway with my eye makeup. Although the subway's shaky, I can't cut the time by very much on the weekend.

It used to take me 2 hours to do just makeup, but now that I have a system down and my makeup organized a certain way ... it takes me 20 minutes =]

Back