How long does it take you to put on your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends for me... I really really like to take my time though.. I am a perfectionist when it comes to makeup lol. If im in a rush, I take 15-20 minutes. Other than that, I can take up to 45 minutes.

Anywhere from 5 mins if I'm just putting on foundation and lipstuff, to 30 mins for a full face. Hair is another story. My hair is such that I have to know way beforehand that I'm going out, and I have to start the beautification process early in the morning and periodically tweak it until I go out.

Just for make up? About 30-45 min. A little bit longer, if I am testing out some colors and playing around.

Less than 1hour for everything i do in the morning. Wash face, get dressed, teeth, hair, makeup (not in that order), collect all my crap and head out the door. Usually quicker because i tend to hit the snooze button more as the week is coming to an end.

It takes me an hour. I do my hair and makeup at the same time. It's weird, but I can't get ready unless I have two things going. lol

My makeup usually takes less then 15 minutes if i'm doing a full face.

usually 1 minute or less.

my normal makeup routine is chapstick cause it is windy where i live and i dont want chapped lips

about 20 mins at most... nothing much to put on since no one actually applies much to school..

usually about 20 mins for my basic everyday look. sometimes 30-40 mins if i put on eyeshadow and lipstick.

It takes at least 30 mins. I am not a 5, 10 or 15 minute face candidate. If I'm doing something more detailed then it can take an hour. I LOVE doing my m/u tho, so I don't mind.

One a regular day less than 5: Powder, Lipgloss, mascara(if I remember).

Night on the town. Maybe 20 mins. 30 mins if I'm doing some convoluted eyeshadow masterpiece that I end up washing off right before I leave because I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to eyeshadows and I look like a racoon with a black eye...

About 30 minutes, sometimes longer if I have blemishes to cover up that day, or if my skin is very dry in some areas.

Back