How long does it take you to put on your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me to get ready from out of bed to out the door is an hour and a half. That includes a shower, hair dry, and makeup application. Used to take me longer when I was younger, but I have my routine down now.

Around 5-10 minutes. I wear concealer (if I feel like it) and mascara to school. For events, it takes longer.

Lets see, in the morning its about......WOW 50 MINUTES!?? Damn, I take long. Im guessing I take longer of course on the account of special events.

It takes me about 30-45 min. unless my husband is complaining then I can do it in 10-15 min. That's just putting my make up on.

To do my hair and make-up daily it takes about 30 minutes. When it is a special event, it can take longer...maybe an hour.

It takes me at least an hour. I wear MMU and I have quite a bit of acne and uneveness, so I am buffing for what seems like an eternity. Then, my eyes take a good bit of time. So yeah, about an hour.

Everyday for class-- makeup takes max 20 minutes. For parties- 30min

Hair daily takes 20 min. Parties- 45min

Depends on how much crap on my face I need to cover that day. I have been known to take 2+ hours.

On the days I am too broke out to bother because applying make up makes things look worse, I take two Fukitalls and a Baseball cap, a light coat of mascara and out the door so 5-10 mins.

If I was blessed with good skin I could probably cut the time down consistantly to 10-20 mins tops each day since this seems to be the average time when I am all clear and not obsessing with concealing every little spot on my face.

makeup most days takes about 10-15 minutes for me. but it can take as long as 45mins if i'm doing a very complicated eye look.

regular school days it takes me 3 seconds to put on chapstick and i just dab on gloss as i'm heading out the door

party nights it takes me anywhere from 10 min to 40 min depending on my mood, outfit, and patience. i usually get fed up after 15-20 minutes.

Takes me about 10 minutes. I can't imagine having to get up 2 hours earlier just to have that much more time to do makeup! Ugh!!!

It takes me about 5-10 min to apply, but I'm always rushing it. I need to set aside some more time!

If its just for work (foundation, powder and eyebrows) then it takes me about 15 minutes - if Im going out then it can take anything from half an hour upwards (foundation, powder, contact lenses, eye makeup and lipstick)

It takes me about 1hour if I'm just going to work. But if I'm going out, 2 hours.

Usually 2 hours, 1 hour to shower, brush teeth and get dressed, 30 min. - 1 hour for my make up.

15-20 minutes; the only make up I wear is eyeliner, mascara and I define my eyebrows.

Back