How many bedrooms do you have in your home?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 3 rooms and an unfinished basement (new house) with rooom for a few more. Our last house had 4 bedrooms upstairs and an apartment in the basement with 1 room (which was mine) The house before that had 4....I miss that house.

2 Bedrooms, 2 family rooms, 1 library room, 1 computer room, 1 swimming pool room, 1 work out room

edit forgot to mention the 1 work out room you have to access it through the master bedroom though, and go up some stairs

3 bedrooms. Our Master bedroom, guest bedroom and the third we turned into our computer/office room.

In my house there's 2 upstairs, but we made the spare room downstairs into another and that's my bedroom. So now there's 3.

I have 8. there's 5 bedrooms and 2 guest rooms. One in which we converted into an exercise room...lol. I live in a 3 family house, and since some relatives moved out to VA and SC a couple of yrs back, there's more room :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Four here. Not all usable though. We bought a Victorian fixer-upper and the 4th bedroom is pretty shot. I wouldn't let anyone sleep in there until we redecorate it.

Back