How many bedrooms do you have in your home?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just moved out of our 2br into our huge (1200sf) 3br. lol Well it feels big to us after living in a tiny 2br townhouse for years anyway.

We have 2. One for us and one for his son when he comes to visit. We live in an apartment, but I love it. Soooooooo quiet around here:laughing:

I own a small 3 bedroom house. The block of land is large for suburban Sydney, lots of mowing.

in their new house my parents have four bedrooms, so that makes one for them, one for my bro, one for me and the last is a multipurpose room, mom uses it to iron the clothes, and my dad just brought in his old but still good computer.

later i think it will become an extra room for friends passing by and staying for the night.

We have three in use (our bedroom, the computer room/bird room, and the guest b.rm), but there is a room downstairs that used to be finished (bsmt. bdrm.). It hasn't been used in years, and is more or less being used for storage now, so I really wouldn't call it 'finished' anymore...Someday, though, we are going to re-do it.

Also, we plan on knocking out the wall between our b.rm and the computer room to make our room bigger....Less rooms, but our room will be *much* nicer!

Latest posts

Back