How many bedrooms do you have in your home?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was advertised as a 2 bedroom house but the loft has been converted too. It's not classed as a bedroom though as the stairs to it are not easy to get up.

3 currently, but looking for a 4+ bedroom in the right neighborhood to rent. Don't want to leave a certain area so the kids don't have to switch schools etc.

i live in a 2 bedroom house, but my dad attach a room behind the garage making it 3.

one lmao. i live alone in an apartment. but my parents have 3 and most of my family members/friends families have between 3-4. my aunt has 5 and just her and her two kids..jealous! :hmm:

5 rooms and baths but since only me and my mom lives there we rent 2 of the rooms and closed them off from the main house.

2, but its just me :frown: so I use the "guest" room as another closet. In fact I'm thinking about taking the bed out so I have more room for my clothes!

We have 4 but I still live at home so there is one for my parents, one for me, and one for each of my sisters.

Back