How many belts do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i loooooooooooooooove belts i have more then 20 i have a lot of blacks

i love to mach the belt with the shirt so i have blue, pink ,yellow,green:smoking2:

and more(most of them from the dollar store)

I probably have about 10-15, I am too lazy to go to my closet and count. I have a couple leather ones, fabric ones, and a bunch of grosgrain ribbon belts! I love those, and am getting into wearing them more to match my outfit.

I don't feel like counting, but I have around 20.. most of them don't fit anymore lol. My 2 must-have belts are two Abercrombie belts that go with everything and that I picked up during two excellent sales!

**I only own two...a brown one with metal ringed holes all in it and a ratrher plain black one. Hardly any pants sag past my lil pot belly or my ample derriere :laughing:

2, i'm not that big on belts either. and i got my booty from my mom's side, helps keep the pants up too :icon_wink

I own 2 belts a Korn belt and a black belt with red stars on it (it's like a seatbelt)

I had an anarchy one but gave that to my bf cus he liked it so much but i wear a belt whenever i have belt loops to put ot through :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have quite a few but in the last month I've lost a lot of weight and they are ALL too big now! And I'm always afraid my pants will fall down too. :moon:

Im not really fond of belts but im pushing myself to like it. The 50's, 60's and 70's belts are coming back. The Big garterized one (vintage) and then you put it on your waist or just below your chest area. The braided belt. Huge ones are coming back. It looks good when you see it in a mag, thats why im pushing myself to buy. I have like only 5 and its not enough!

I'm not a big belt person, either but I do own about 4. I like those really big belts that are out now. Picked up a couple in black and silver.

Back