How many belts do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have two nice belts from Gap, one black & one brown. Now I only have two belts. Some black belt I got from Wal-Mart, and a black Playboy spinner belt w/ rhinestones on the spinner and along the outline of the black bunnyhead *lol*

I own four belts. I need to wear them with every pant I own, or else they fall down, lol.

I only own 4 belts. I always wear one if I am wearing something with belt loops. I just think it looks weird without a belt!

My sister owns...oh...a million belts. Ok, not that many. She has maybe 30. She likes to wear mutiple belts. It's very interesting. And she started using suspenders as belts, too, which looks kind of neat (she's sort of into a punk-ish style of dress).

I have two, a bullet and a spike belt. I like accessories that can turn into weapons.:whipping:

i only have 2 i think :icon_scratch: one brown one and one black one... i guess maybe ishould get some more? haha

Back