How many belts do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 Roxy one that I just bought on sale, it was $1!!! Im not a huge belt person. My mom though owns 39!!!!

I just have a few basic ones to wear with jeans, but I got a great bronze/gold kimono belt the other day. Looks fab over fitted tank and jeans or a sweater.

8. all of them are studded belts. 1 white, 1 pink and 6 black.

I LOVE STUDDS...but they are so fricking expensive. $28.00 at urban outfitters.

i own one but i never wear it.

i hate belts

i love how they look when models wear them

but they tend to bother me and be to fussy for my taste

lol. I have quite a few, but I never wear them anymore...

I got a white one and a black one awhile back at Target for $9 each. I know what you mean about how they can be expensive, though...I got one at Hot Topic a long time ago for about $28 as well.

i started loving belts recently, when they came back to fashion and now more and more people wear them... or I just started paying attention more? I love how they can change the outfit, make it more elegant, or more interesting and funky. I need to get more belts :eusa_whistle: for now I have like 5-6 and most of them I got with a pair of pants (they came with it)

I probably have around 20 or so. I never get to wear my favorites because they aren't really "everyday knock-around" belts and I don't go anywhere nice, so they just kind of sit there for me to admire. Right now I'm on more of a jewelry kick, buying up everything I can find that'll look nice for spring/summer!

I have one basic black leather belt with a basic silver buckle (worn twice), one skinny silver belt with a little skinny rectangular silver buckle (never worn), one J.Crew ribbon belt thingy (never worn), one silver chain belt that is kind of tacky and needs to be replaced with something less tacky (last worn 5 years ago) , and one thicker black leather belt with a silver horse bit clasp buckle thing (worn about four times). I would like to get a few colored belts.

Back