How many nail polishes do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to wear nail polishes , then i stopped and started wearing acrylics .... now i don't wear anything ....

i realli want a clear nail polish that will stay on and not chip and doesn't yellow my nails ... does Mac have one ?

hmmm.. i have about 20. i'm not a big nailpolish fan, cause i'm always washing my hands or typing, so i don't like when they get chipped. i use it more on my toes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I must own about 25 nail polishes and treatments all by OPI. I store them in the fridge to keep them cool and prevent them going all sticky.

o ... i place eye gels/creams and lipsticks, liners in the fridge .. but i never thought about doing it w/nail polish

I had possibly every color there is but in a recently clean up I trow them out, they were old, now I got 7 and will start building my collection, I don't use color on my nails my the toes are always happy colored.

I have about 40 and 30 or so of them are OPI. I store my OPI in the fridge which shows the importance of my polish! LOL!! :yay:

10-30 (since I have a kit with a lot of mini ones), but I generally am wearing nude polish now and trying to grow my nails out. I have it on my toes now and that's it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh I probably have 20 or so. Lots of pinks and sheers. Those colors seem to be less noticable when they chip.

Ummmm too many! I bet I've got like 50 give or take. But never enough...does that make sense? I'm always buying a new color. It's like me cheap treat for myself. Plus have 3 daughters, so we've got quite a collection going (I go dig in their stash once and a while too).....yikes and makeup and man....girls are high maintenance!

I tend to keep mine too long too, and go to use it and go ewwwee....then I thin it out with a little nail polish remover and sometimes the are back to good as new again. Only use a small amount (drop or 2) of nail polish remover at a time though.

OPI is my all out favorite nail polish. Hey, Hi and welcome to MakeupTalk junelle, I'm Kelly. Another OPI lover.

yeah. I studied in private school in M'sia and nail polish is forbitting and I did the same as you.

Btw, I own less than 10 nail polishes now and most of them are in light shades.

i have about 3..

one is a neutral pinkish color, another is a coral pink and white(so i can do french tips on myself). other than those i have 2 other ones w/ a thin brush so i can draw designs.

I have 2. I can't wear it to work because of the health codes. I own a restaurant. They say it can chip off in the food.

Right now I probably only have about 10, but I use to have almost 40 or so. I'm in the process of rebuilding my collection. I've been bad about it, but I normally give myself a mini pedicure weekly and use a new color every week. I rotate them out so I never use the same color within a month of the last time I used it.

Back