How many nail polishes do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is going to sound really crazy and you all with problebly think im weird but I dont own a single finger nail polish. because I never paint my nails. ive painted them in the past before with various different brands of finger nail polish and every single one Ive used has always chiped off, Its like I could NEVER seem to find a decent finger nail polish that wouldnt chip off on me, And I just hated it. So after that I decided not to waste my time and money on them anymore.

I don't think you're weird!

I only have one clear polish, which I haven't really used. I don't like to grow my nails much, and I'm really bad at grooming them so... I just leave them be.

I have about 320 different colors, but I'm a manicurist and I just had to do inventory for my salon, that is the only reason why I know i have that many. To many if you ask me, but I have to have a variety to please my clients. I'm an addict i keep buying them. I only use O.P.I though.

I have about 45 - most OPI, then Essie, then Creative Nail. I really like the OPI colors though - they all enhance my skin tone.

I have 10. They're mostly pink or red, with a silver & black thrown in.

I don't paint my nails anymore since I got a job in a kitchen where you wear gloves, and it completely takes the polish off..and it's not allowed anyways.

But I still paint my toes, I only have a few colors..pinks and reds and clear.

I have about 10 of them, mostly sheer pinks from Essie and OPI.

I only recently started painting my nails in the last year or so because I finally stopped biting my nails for good! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have around 200 and counting.

I teach nailart so while Im always adding, they also get used up pretty quickly.

I had to go look...LOL

I have seven on my dressing table.

a silvery/green

a shiny melon

an iridescent(pink)

clear top coat

2 pinks

a red

I have a few more in a drawer.

I'm going to go thru them.

two whites

black

a saddle shoes kit I got free from work(black and white)

2 clears

an iridesent(blue)

golds

red

a sea inspired collection from

Revlon I bought some years ago. (note to self..-throw away)

when i started reading this thread i had 37. Pretty much all similar shades of pinks, corals, and reds. I had to get up and throw some away and I am now down to 13.

Back