How many nail polishes do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kelly and thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm looking forward to getting new tips about make-up and meeting new people.

Nail polish is my weakness. I buy soooo much, I have bottles that I haven't used yet. My toes are always polished in dark reds, and I wear more pastel colors on my nails. I try to stay away from cosmetic counters when shopping, because I'm a nail polish fanatic. I've never really counted.

Oh man, I am obsessed with nail polish. Its actually quite disgusting. I'm not going to go through and count them all, but here are ball park averages:

OPI - 120+ (I got a large percentage of these from lots on ebay)

Essie - 40

China Glaze - 30

Revlon - 40 (75% from the dollar store)

Maybelline - 60 (90% from the dollar store)

Elizabeth Arden - 25

Misc Brands - 20

Part of the obsession is that I went to a prep school in high school and was only allowed to wear "natural" colors. So for the majority of college I wore red nail polish on short squared of nails as a bit of rebellion. Since then I have embraced the rainbow and have tons of colors.

holy molly.......I just counted and I have over 100!!! eek!! I have every colour imaginable!! I like to put bright colours like orange, blue, lime green, neon pink....on my toes in the summer!!! I mostly wear neutrals on my fingers b/c of work but I will wear deep, deep reds or browns or whatever on the weekends but it's a pain to take it off!!!

I think I have about 30 ->... Some of them are really old and dry but I don't want to throw them away. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a nailpolish addict.

I have about 20 bottles; I used to have more, but I threw out some that are just too old and dried up. I usually just use the same colors (black, red, hot pink, bright orange, clear with glitter) over and over again, though.

Just 5, but they're all classy, timeless, versatile colors for all seasons. I'm not into wacky colors anymore like green and purple and blue.

I have one nude color (a very sheer pink), two hot pinks, one cherry/corally red, one classic red, one vamp, one black, and one silver.

So that's 8 total (not including topcoat, basecoat, etc.)

in high school i used to buy 2 new nail polishes a week but now i have a lot less about 7 red, black white, gold and pinks which i don't use that much now that my nails are short.

Well I own more than 20, I haven't counted them though but I have too many of the same shades... Doesn't that happen to you? Whenever I buy a nail polish I go home to realize that I already had a very similar one.

I would say I have about 22-25 but 10 of them are from the Joan Rivers mini collection. I just bought two more bottles of polish from ebay that should arrive this week.

Hmm, I would say I have over 30. I have some at my rents and I have most of 'em at my bfs house. He likes red so thats what I mainly wear.

I have 58. all are opi nail polishes mosly in shades of red, purple and lighter colors. But i'm selling lots of them coz i didnt realize that I have doubles.

Back