How many others here are 30 plus years

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to be 25 soon
icon_eek.gif
but for some reason i feel like i am 35 sometimes...

Originally Posted by GirlieChic hey everyone ..I just joined ..and I am 30 ..turning 31 on the 17th..I'm excited..cause I will have another reason to shop!!!heehee
icon_smile.gif
Just saying hi hope to chat and find some new make-up tips from you all.

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you!

Hey I'm 42 if with oily problematic skin and one makeup issue after another if that makes you feel any better !

Hi there, I'm Nicole from Northern California and I'm 37. I love this site, and all the girls (and guys) are so very cool. It seems like everyone has a lot to contribute!

wink.gif

Thank you Janelle...*ahem......
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We have people of all ages.. I'm 25, but my mom is also active here ... and she's well *ahem!* over 30
wink.gif

hi shelley and welcome to mut!

Originally Posted by *~Shelley~* Hiya
icon_smile.gif
i'm nearly there lol, i'm 29
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi lyn and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by glitter1391 Hi!! I'm Lyn from The Bahamas!! I'm 23 years old!!

Originally Posted by Bhav I'm 26... will be 27 in 2 months!! Yay!! Thanks!

Hello Dawn and welcome to MUT. My name is Anita. I am 33, will be 34 in October. I think you will love it here. I know I do!! :icon_love

Welcome again,

cool.gif

Originally Posted by GirlieChic hey everyone ..I just joined ..and I am 30 ..turning 31 on the 17th..I'm excited..cause I will have another reason to shop!!!heehee
icon_smile.gif
Just saying hi hope to chat and find some new make-up tips from you all.

Hi Girlychic and Dawn, you amongst good company. Ameythist, You Rock!Thanks Trish, ime a bit heavier at the moment but working on it fast!

Hi and welcome to MuT! I am 32. I can honestly say I've always felt comfortable here, never too young, never too old.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow, this is great, I'm a newbie as well and there are a lot of you in your thirties...I'm 36 myself. Great to be among the thirties crowd!!
claps.gif

Wow, we aren't too bad for the "Old Folk"
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi suzi! We are close in age....im 38

Back