How many others here are 30 plus years

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 32 but have always looked much younger. Just this week, I went to my sons school to get some things taken care of before school started. The woman in the office asked me to have a seat in the waiting are to wait for the counselor and when she came to get me, she said "oh honey, what grade will you be in"? I said toher "are you kidding me"? I was even wearing my scrubs from work and she said that didn't matter to her because they have a medical program at that school and she thought I was there getting those classes straightened out. Imagine her shock when I told her that I was there working out my sons schedule who is a Junior in high school. I always have people think that my son is my brother and my husband who is 10 years older is my father.

I'm 29
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am 50 soon to be 51 (Oct 31) and the thing I like about MUT is nobody looks down on you because of your age. This is a very friendly place.

Originally Posted by katrink

I am 50 soon to be 51 (Oct 31) and the thing I like about MUT is nobody looks down on you because of your age. This is a very friendly place.

That's right Katrink!

Originally Posted by katrink I am 50 soon to be 51 (Oct 31) and the thing I like about MUT is nobody looks down on you because of your age. This is a very friendly place.

Yup, that's one reason why I really like this place.
claps.gif

Since I'm still in my teen years...I hope I don't sound rude if I call people by their first name.
icon_redface.gif

Welcome Dawn! I'm 44 and proud of it! I learn something new every day from varied ages but the members on this site are more mature / classier no matter their ages.

Originally Posted by bocagirl I'm new here and turned 33 this month. Re:How many others here are are 30 plus years?I will be 32 in November. I LOVE the broad age range--since everyone has a somewhat different backround, and everyone has something different to share. This is the first forum, of any kind, I've ever been on!(yes, even at MY age)
icon_biggrin.gif
--and I like it a lot.

just wanted to say welcome to all that are new here! i'm 27 and i learn from everyone on this site younger and older. i think it's great!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No way, you are not!

Just take a look, you will be welcomed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lyndebe

UGH! I am new here and am 57 years young. Am I in the wrong place?
icon_redface.gif

Back