How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without counting I'm going to guess 100 at least, they are sitting in a huge plastic drawer and overflowing onto my floor. I want to make a polish rack but I'm to scared it will fall off my wall. I quite enjoy that shoe organizer idea. Most of my collection is ORLY (fave brand), China Glaze and Revlon. I have bunches of Essie polish but there formula hates me. One of these days I'll organize and thin the collection.

The beauty supply store by my job as All Essie for $6.00 I found all Essie Effect colors. Those are really hard to find.

The beauty supply store by my job as All Essie for $6.00 I found all Essie Effect colors. Those are really hard to find.
Oo! Score for you.. all Essie retails for $8 near me. I'm probably close to 120, give or take a few...I've picked up a lot of polishes between January and the beginning of February! Plus, the Julep mystery boxes are coming my way.

I'm close to 250 now, I'm sure. I have them organized by Tried and Untried, and then by color within those two categories, stored on the big bottom shelf of my armoire. I would prefer for looks to organize by brand, but color is more practical for me.

I seriously bought way too much this week!!!! All very discounted, but still...There was a Color Club glitter set of 7 at TJ Maxx, a Butter London glitter set of 3 at Nordstrom Rack, Revlon up the wazoo at Big Lots, and two Essence and one OPI Liquid Sand at ULTA with a $3.50 off coupon. Eek.

At one point, I was up over 800 polishes. I got rid of a lot through trades and gave some away on Craigslist....I'm down to about 650 at the moment. 

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm close to 250 now, I'm sure. I have them organized by Tried and Untried, and then by color within those two categories, stored on the big bottom shelf of my armoire. I would prefer for looks to organize by brand, but color is more practical for me.

I seriously bought way too much this week!!!! All very discounted, but still...There was a Color Club glitter set of 7 at TJ Maxx, a Butter London glitter set of 3 at Nordstrom Rack, Revlon up the wazoo at Big Lots, and two Essence and one OPI Liquid Sand at ULTA with a $3.50 off coupon. Eek.
Were the Revlon ones cheap at Big Lots? I'm dying for Enchanting and Trendy, they are so pretty!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Were the Revlon ones cheap at Big Lots? I'm dying for Enchanting and Trendy, they are so pretty!
Yup--$2.00 for 2, packaged together. Older shades, though. I have two Big Lots really close to me; one had lots of Revlon, the other had none.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup--$2.00 for 2, packaged together. Older shades, though. I have two Big Lots really close to me; one had lots of Revlon, the other had none.
OMG gonna have to go to Big Lots today and hope to find them!! wish me luck!*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Girly and Whimsical are lovely too!
I bought Girly and Heavenly on Monday I think XD And I have DL's Glitter in the Air, but they are cute indeed!

OMG gonna have to go to Big Lots today and hope to find them!! wish me luck!*crosses fingers*

I bought Girly and Heavenly on Monday I think XD And I have DL's Glitter in the Air, but they are cute indeed!
Oh my goodness, how have I not SEEN these yet?! ::IN LOVE:: <3

I want to go out of the house and go to Big Lots now to look for them, but the bf's mom is not letting us go out cuz of the damn blizzard...it's barely snowing -.-''' ughhh I'm so pissed!! 

I want to go out of the house and go to Big Lots now to look for them, but the bf's mom is not letting us go out cuz of the damn blizzard...it's barely snowing -.-''' ughhh I'm so pissed!! 
Snow? What's that???? o_O

<------Houstonian

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A storm...Nemo.
I was just being a brat XD I'm sorry. It snows maybe....oh....every 7 years here...and it doesn't even stay on the ground lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just being a brat XD I'm sorry. It snows maybe....oh....every 7 years here...and it doesn't even stay on the ground lol
I thought you meant you weren't aware of the storm that's hitting the NE right now. It's pretty crazy some places. Here, it's been snowing for about the last 3 hours or so.

I thought you meant you weren't aware of the storm that's hitting the NE right now. It's pretty crazy some places. Here, it's been snowing for about the last 3 hours or so.
She does know about the storm, she was just saying they don't get snow...

She does know about the storm, she was just saying they don't get snow...
Yeah...I got that now, but not from her first post.

Yeah...I got that now, but not from her first post.
I sawry
icon_redface.gif

One could say I've developed my goofy sense of sarcasm from my oh-so-loving hubster....or we could just go with the fact that I've been a fiesty little irish girl all my life
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So back to the nail polish lol...which do we like better out of that Revlon group? I now seriously need to get one of the glittered ones! They're gorgeous <3

So back to the nail polish lol...which do we like better out of that Revlon group? I now seriously need to get one of the glittered ones! They're gorgeous <3
They're awesome! You'll be happy with any...or all of them lol!

Back